im 18 iv always been very late with my period but the past few months iv been getting them 2days after ive been due. last month i got them 2days early but exsperienced a really odd period that ive never had before , it stopped and started for 5days. took a test it was negative. i got my AF the 17th sept and am due 14th this month .. i have had unprotected sex on the 21st,22nd,23rd,27th,28th,29th,and 30th of september and this month October i have had unprotected sex on the 3rd ,. i am 10 days away of being due my period but about 2days ago ive been exsperiency period pain like its about to come , and cramping .. and sharp pains the odd time on my sides in my abdomen ... when i press down on my stomach its quite tender my breasts are a Little tender also sometimes . i did have Alot of discharge this month a yellowey colour now its a whitish with a very light yellow tinge to it feels like im going to get my period also now and again im getting lower back pain sharp pains for a few minutes then it goes .. could i be pregnant?

Of course there is a possibility that you could be pregnant, that comes with any unprotected sex. Wait until your due date and then another few days just to be sure your body isnt playing tricks on you. Then do a test to be sure.

thanks il do that