Hey ok so heres my problem im 17 i have had intercourse on the 6 and 7 of May and was expecting my period on the 31st of may and it came but it wasnt my normal period as my other ones (Heavy) it was very very light like hardly there like spotting and i took a pregnancy on the 31st and today the 6th of June and i have been urinating more then before and my stomach is a little bit bigger then wat it was before and but im not sure if that has nething to do wit this and i have been having sum pain in my stomach also so please sumone reading this can u please help me or give me sum advice on wat to do.

get all of your questions answered at wondir.com kool website

I have had the same symptoms. I took a pregnancy test last week and it said I wasn't pregnant, but I have been sick for the past couple of weeks. This morning I woke up and noticed that I started spotting on my period. I have been keeping track of when I am fertil and my Fiance and I have had sex on or with in three days of that time. The last time we had sex was on October 2nd and that was my fertil day. My stomach has been getting alittle bigger and I am craving real odd foods. I am constantly hungry and peeing like every twenty minutes. Please help me I am a student in college and need advice on what may be wrong.

Take another test. Yours could be inaccurate.

Hi. I'm a 16 year old student. I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years and a half. We are sexualy active and i just recently also got raped. I have been feeling the same symptoms i was due for my period about 2-3 days ago. i took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. today i started "spottion" very like almost not noticeable bleeding, and im never light. i felt sick for a couple weeks not so much anymore but i urinate alot more and i have gained about 5-6 pounds.

**edited by moderator**

kitten and ngreen I know this was a long time ago but can you tell me what ended up happening? i am having all these symptoms?? Please let me know how you ended up

IM 19 YEARS OLD MY LAST REAL PERIOD WAS ON 10/11/07 BUT I SPOT THROUGH MY PERIOD N IT STAYS ON FOR LIKE 1 OR 2 DAYS SO I TOOK TWO PREGNANCY TEST THE 1ST ONE CAME BACK POSITIVE BUT THE 2ND ONE CAME BACK NEGATIVE WHAT SHOULD I DO? I TOOK BOTH OF THESE TEST @ THE DOCTORS OFFICE SO NOW THEY WANT ME TO TAKE A BLOOD TEST IS IT POSSIBLE THAT IM PREGNANT OR NOT

double post

If the pregnancy test came back all negative sounds like it can be an infection. Is there pain upon urinating? Pain and frequent urination is usually a sign of UTI.

hi...
i got a brown spot on the day of period. 2 day latter did pregency testby using a strips...its shows negative. but i am not getting my period.
am i a pergent.

I had my period around Thanksgiving but it was so light and it was so light pink!!!!! It usually lasts for three to four days and is medium. my boyfriend says that i can't get pregnant and its already in january that i still havent got a period.....I took two tests that say i'm negative. is it me stressing or am i pregnant.

Well I just don't know what to say but I have been trying to get pregnant for at least well over some years. I had my last period last month me and my man had sex the before my period and the second day after it went off. I have been very sick for like two weeks then the next two weeks I started spotting. I want a child so bad me and my BF but I don't want to take a pregnancy test and it come back not good. Only God knows I have been praying for the best though. N 2 all the other people on here trying to get pregnant hang in there and try not to be stress

Hi everyone, I am very confused and not sure what to do. I am 27 my lmp was on June 1 my next one was suppose to be here June 27 and never came, I am now 4 almost 5 days late. I have taken 3 hpt all came out negative. I am always on time, never late. Husband and I had sex right before my ovulation time. I have sore boobs, light headed, nausea, very mild cramps, light pinkish spotting, lower back cramps. I don't know what to do, I have had 2 miscarriages already and I hate this waiting and being unsure. If anyone has any advice, I really could use it!

Hi there,

I'm having alot of the same problems you all are going through :-(
I'm 19, married and I've been trying for a baby on and off for about a year.
It's July 1st 09, and the last time I got my period was on May 17th/18th and finished on May 22nd/23rd (so my periods quite late)
I still don't know much about timing my Menstrual Cycle and Ovulation but me and my husband did have intercourse between the 2 weeks after finishing my period.
My periods are only known to be irregular when I travel overseas - major climate change. (and I haven't travelled for 11 months) [BUT I did fly domestic on June 3rd 09 and back on June 4th 09]

Last week I started getting symptoms such as: a little cramping, frequent urination (a craving for drinking water<-weird) along with tender breasts (mainly period-like symptoms)
I decided to take a quick home pregnancy test, to make things more easy (which actually made things worse)
Because the test came out negative :'(

And as the week went on, I never got my period. So on 25th June I went to my family G.P. to see whats going on..
The doctors suggestion was for me to take a blood test.
So the next day, I did just that.

There was a delay with getting my blood test results..
So over the crazy weekend, I started to get more symptoms like: light pink spotting [twice] (on the tissue after wiping) I had alot of cramping [slighty more on my right side] (MUCH more than the usual

period pain) I felt heavy/bloated and also as if my lower abdomen was swollen and I felt really tired after an easy day (28th June)
I also had lower back pains, that only seemed to go away when I lie down to sleep.
I noticed increased cervical mucus too (white in color, and creamy)
After googling up alot of sites about pregnancy and my symptoms, I thought I might be having a miscarriage or have some kind of illness - which led me to be even more confused. %-)

Now it is July 1st.
On the few days after the weekend, I had light pink spotting once more with medium cramping - lower abdomen [it was on and off].
My eating habits have changed. One day I could wait until evening without wanting to eat, and the next day I would want specific food >:(
I can't stand to eat breath mints anymore, and my favorite toothpaste taste horrible.
My breasts feel as if its time to get my period, but they aren't sore.

The last time I thought I was pregnant, I was sooooo happy and soon after when I got my period, I was shattered. :'(

Its July 2nd, and I just received my blood test - negative :'(
What do I do now?
My doctor told me that it might be too early and to come do another test after a week or so.
My husband and parents are being very supportive [telling me not to worry]
I just want to find out whats happening to me, so I can take the next step.

Well thats my story, and thanks to all of you who decided to share yours.
If you have any advice, or anything at all to comment on, I'm all ears!

Thanks <3

ok so here's my story...

I'm 18 years old.. I have been on the pill for 2 months now, so me and my boyfriend whenever I'm not fertile we would have sex without using the condom, but this time I'm a week late,and i have been extremely worried I'ts all I can think about.
Some people have told me that since my period last time came 4 or 5 days before it was due that it is normal that I havnt had my period.
I really am scared!!!
please help me!!! o.O