Need Help---I am having lower abdominal pain during and after sexual intercourse. A friend of mine said I might be pregnant because she had the same symptom....Could this be a symptom of pregnancy? Or something else?

BTW- It has never been like that before.

Thank you for all your posts..... :D

Hi Hon! I will help you, I just need a few more questions answered!

1. When was the last time you had unprotected sex?
2. When was your last period?
3. Does your urine have a strong smell?
4. Where abouts is the pain?

Bambi27,

Thank you, I will try to answer your questions for you so I can get help.

1. I am having unprotected sex with my fiance.
2. September 23 was my last period.
3. Sometimes it has a strong smell, when I first wake up and go to the bathroom.
4. It feels like it's in my uterus.

*Also the pain feels like when you have a bruise on you, and you press it in really hard, It feels like that whenever he thrusts in and out. But it doesnt hurt when he first enters.

**Im clueless, cause we both have been tested for STDs and they have came back negative. I have never felt this way.

Hi pkr, i don't mean to jump in on you and Bambi's convo, but i had the same issue as yourself. I have a tipped uterus and intercourse is usually uncomfortable for me. If i am in the missionary position, (him on top) i can have sex pretty comfortably, but if he hits a certain spot or thrusts a tad to hard, i can feel it. Me on top isn't to bad either, as i can control the whole thing. Me on hands and kness with him behind, oh no, totally painful. I notice that after an extreme sex fest, i have a stomach ache for a while after. It's all because of my uterus being tipped so badly and he is actually bruising it during intercourse.
My uterus was not tipped many years ago, this has happened in the last 20 years or so.

I am sure Bambi can provide you with some excellent advice as well, but i just wanted to throw my 2 cents in there for a minute.
Hope it helps.

BB,

That is ok, I don't mind. I just really want help on this issue.
I really don't think I have a tipped uterus...this has just happened in the past week. Can it be that quick?
We usually are in the missionary position and that is whenever it hurts....I have also been waking up sorta sick to my stomach of a morning.

If this information helps, please reply.

Thank you :-)

Even though BB is right about the pain in your uterus is from it being tipped, I was going along the lines of a bladder infection! Even though urine is supposed to be stronger in the morning, it isn't supposed to smell like anything else than just concentrated urine!

So going on 2 thoughts here,

1. Due to the fact that you are having unprotected sex, then you ARE pregnant!!! And wont be able to tell till around October 23!
2. You have either a uterine infection or a bladder infection, OR you have a yeast infection that doesn't have the usual smelly discharge or itchiness! My thought is the 1st two! So i would like you to go and get a urine test at your doctors office! IF that comes back negative then I want you to have vaginal swab - just to see if you have a uterine, cervical or vaginal infection! IF all of those come back clear, you will have to wait another week or so to determine - by blood test - if you are indeed pregnant!

Let us know how you make out OK? Good luck and health honey!

I went and I do not have any sort of infection. (bladder, yeast). But this morning when I woke up I was REALLY nauseous. I have been nauseous most of the day. It seems to go away a little when I eat. I took a HPT and it said negative two days ago. But I thiink it might be too early to tell that. ? And I am really tired. If anyone could put their input on the subject I would greatly appreciate it.

***Thank you for you replies in advance. :-D

It's too early for any test to detect your HCG levels, but it's not too early to have the symptoms of pregnancy! Lets give it 1 more week, then I would like you to ask your doctor to give you a blood test for pregnancy! IF that is negative, I want you to ask for a pelvice/vaginal ultrasound!

Also know that depending on the time of the month, our vaginas can "change" a little, sometimes you might feel a blockage, others there is no problem! But if we can rule out the biggies then we can look at other ideas of what is going on! Please keep us informed OK? Good luck and health honey!

Hi guys - have read your post and i am experiencing the exact same thing - just interetsed to know - r u pregnant? x ;-)

Hello my name is Jasmine I have been having the same problem buh the only difference is, im on birth control....bh my breast have been extremely sore i get nauseated alot and run to the bathroom more oftern...pain during sex most definitely andthis has been goin on for maybe 2 weeks now...i really need to kno wats goin on??????? ? ? ? ?

HI

iam in big confusion wether iam pregnant or not. i do faced some symptoms but i just dont know that these are the signs of pregnancy . i havent informed to my husband . i lost my period and its about 20 days . i dont have vomiting sensation,neither swelling nor tendency of breast .i feel much hungry all the time and i usually grab something to eat .immidiately after some time i feel hungry again,iam getting sever legs pain,muscle pains,i feel very tired now and then.
And i do have many questions
please any one help me

2days ago,and my last period was on da 31st jan.urine doesnt smel strong.i came of the injection in august.could i be pregnant

i think 28th and 30th march.

14th march.

i didn't feel like that.

lower abdominal.

I'm having sharp pains in my side & lower tummy its only been a week since my boyfriend cummed in me but i get dizzy tired & have sharp pains am i pregnant?

Hi, the past few days I've been having werid things happening, I had my period on 14th may till 20th may had protected sex condoms never split when we used them day after 21st may i went on the conteceptive pill for the first time in a year I took it till the 24th then completely for got to take it, on the 25,26,27 and 28th may, we had completly unprotected sex he cum every time did it some time twice a day in those days, and now today 28th may I came back on my period its light bleeding I've also been having back pain quite bad, feeling sick(never being sick) and stomach cramps it hurts when you press my lower stomach like a brusing and I'm having a weird feeling in my stomach like a snake like movement, someone please help me it's a bit scary and worrying thanks any answers :/