So, this month my period is very light and short, ive read alot of things about light periods that are brown and pink and they all lead to pregnancy. Im ive had sex only a few times and my period for the past two months has been not normal. I have a feeling that maybe my last months period was just old blood because it was brown but it eventually got back into a normal cycle by the end of the week. My period this month is a very light brown turned to very light pink and then sometimes it just stops coming all together. Ive had my period since thursday night, but it was just spotting. Now its monday and my period has stopped flowing since sunday so i assume its over. Im worried about possibly being pregnant so i was just wondering if anyone has also had a pregnancy scare and an abnormal period to go along with just the fact of being stressed. I havent had a missed period yet. Im waiting for next month to see if its regular again. Should i get a pregnancy test just to be sure? See what happens and if it turns out negative then wait for a period next month before going to the doctor?

Also i was wondering how likely it is for me to become pregnant in these situations. Me and my boyfriend are safe, im not on the pill right now, but we do use condoms properly and we pull out on top of that. I know nothing is 100 percent safe, but in my case should i be worrying about being pregnant?

Finally someone with the same symptoms. I have had irregular periods for the past 4 months I too thought I was pregnant I took a hpt and it came out negative. Now every month that passes I'm getting my period earlier and earlier and its also short, but instead of dark blood its very light and pink. I am 2 weeks away from my period and started spotting light pink already. I'm going to wait for 2 weeks to see of my period even shows up. If it doesn't then I'll take another pregnancy test, or go to the doc. I highly suggest you get tested, at least a home test so you'll know before it gets too late, Good luck!

Can you tell me what had happened in this case? I'm experiencing similar symptoms. Many thanks

Peri-menopausal is often a time when it Is easy to become pregnant because of this nebulousness that you talk about - but you use condoms and that is good - as far as getting your period and then stopping, that is how menopause starts - but it is not a definite science

Did you ever find out anything..?? I am experiencing the same. please help me.

My girlfirend is experiencing the same thing. please update us!

Oh my god, I'm going through the same thing. I had unprotected sex two months ago, and my period after that was over a week late and when it came I wasn't enough to fill a panty liner and it only lasted two days. When I finally got my period I was so happy. But I also felt lightheaded and I was cramping badly. I was tired too and just a few minutes later I had to quickly go to the bathroom to throw up. I did it three times and slept almost 2days straight, finding it hard to get warm but I guessed it was just a stomach bug from work. The period was also just a few pinkish brownish discharge. I took a two tests shortly after my period had stopped then another shortly after it started up again and it's always been negative. It's now the second month and my period came again but I woke up nauseous before it came and it's really light and it's the first day. It's also three days early. Usually my periods are heavy at first and last for 4days.This has never happened before and now I'm thinking I should take another test, only this time take it when I first wake up.

I don't take the pill and I never have. My family has no history of fertility issues. I've never been pregnant. I'm not dieting or exercising and I'm average build and neither overweight or underweight for my height or age. I'm in my lower 20's and I've Started my period 5months after I turned 12.

I have the same exact problem wish I knew what's going on with u now

Did you ever figure out what happened? The exact thing is happening to me

happening to me too, im 13 and a virgin and not comfortable talking about it to my mum HELP MEEEE

Honey you'll be fine. Dont worry. And dont trust boys. They change after you get pregnant.

I have also had weird periods last month my period was a week late then only lasted 3 days on and of my periods are normally 5 to 6 daysand very heavy but my hpt was negative I normally have a 33 day cycle but not only was it a week late last month but now it is a new month and I am a week early and its very light I barley need a tampon I have been tycoon for a year now and I would love some in sight

If you are young and a virgin experiencing this however uncomfortable it may be you need to ask your mom to take you to the doctor.

This is me to a tee. Going to the Dr's tomorrow though so I'll see what they say. I thought something was up last month, now it's just getting more peculiar.

Hi

Did you find out why your periods were shorter and lighter?
I am in a similar position, my last two periods have been shorter and first day or so nothing then I get light bleeding on day two, and then a litter day three and my periods just end.

Would love to know what ou found out.