I just got off the birth control (been on them for 2 yrs) and plan to have a baby. I had sex three days before stopping the pill. After getting off them, I got my period right away, very heavy. Recently at work out of the blue, started having what i thought was indigestion, then I got dizzy, had to sit down and then starting sweating out of every pore in my body. I don't know what's going on, I did have a soda and a candy bar thinking it was low blood sugar, it eventually went away after 15-20 minutes. Any insite to what happened??

I'm stopping Loestrin 24 Fe after only 3 months and I'm experiencing the same symptoms! When I was on the NuvaRing (also lasted only about 3-4 months) I got dizzy at the beginning of every cycle, and after coming off, the feeling went away. I'm confident it won't last, though I understand it's scary and uncomfortable. Wish I could be of more help!