okay I started my Lo loestrin fe birth control pills the first day I start my period & 7 days after I started it I had unprotected sex at a party with my boo thang. & when I went home took my birth control at the time i take it & I read the pamphlet and it said I don't need to take a back up protection method bc I started the birth control with the first 24 hrs when I got my period so I didn't take one . I didn't get my period when expected in June or July & then one day in July I forgot to take my pill for some reason and I ended up bleeding for like 3 or 4 days. Now last week I took a pregnancy test and it immediately turned negative . so I was wondering could I be pregnant or maybe I'm paranoid ?

One thing that is interesting about semen and scary at the same time is that it can live and survive up to seven days, that is in the body, with out producing, and outside the body for 3 days. Whether it was "Pre-ejaculation" or not, you should always take the precautions. I know that during the "Heat of the moment" it is hard to remember, or to even think that something so simple can happen, but it does.