I've been having dizzy spells the last few days and collapsed with one of them. I try getting 8 hours of sleep a night and my baby sleeps thru the night, but I am suddenly VERY TIRED all the time. My left eye is blurry and my right leg has many unexplained bruises. I finally had my first period since giving birth six months ago and I lost 6 pounds that week! I went to a clinic and they said I had a bladder infection and gave me antibiotics. I have no discomfort when I urinate. I believe I may have anemia, but they did not take any blood to test for this. Should I get a second opinion?

My baby its 5 months im breastfeeding too... and in the last 3 or 5 days i have been feeling tired, shortness breath, dizzy, stomach aches and the bruises too( but the bruises its somethng i have for like 5 years now some times i have a lot some times i dont have any and i have had a los of blood work for the bruises and accorduing to the doctors there is nothing wrong.. ) I now i eat very well i take my vitamins . i startuing to worried since all those simptoms are forcing me to let the baby cry when im feeling exaust bcz i dont want to collapse or sometime with the baby .