I had cervical disectomy and fusion on c4-c7 on 12/1/2011, since the surgery i have been getting dizziness, which i have told the doctor about, he insists that it is an inner ear problem, and sent me to a neuroligist, and i took it upon myself to see ear specialist also, never had this problem until i had the surgery, but none of the medications i have been given help it at all, seems to be worse when neck is stiff also, doctor claims is not my neck to consult ent, or neurologist? Can anyone help me?

i had anterior cervical fusion 5-3-2012;  3 spacers

developed vertigo/dizzyness about 6 weeks later.  Nurse friend said to go to her 'dizzy' dr., an ENT, for physical therapy.  Could not go 'cause neurosurgeon did not clear me for any pt.  Finally saw surgeon and he also referred me to the 'dizzy' dr. ENT --  saw him, got diagonosed w/ vertigo - wow - and he sent me to pt for  EPLEY'S MANEUVER .  Simple moving of head by PT guy who knows his stuff !!  gone in couple visits over couple weeks.  don't give up !

I am having same problem after C5-7 fusion on 11/12/12. Did you get the problem taken care of and if so, what was your diagnosis and treatment? I totally blacked out this last Sunday! And I'm almost 4 months post-surgery!

I too suffer dizziness after cervical spine surgery. 3 levels. Disc replacement and a titanium cage and 8 screws. I've been to ent dr. My own personal physician. A neurologist. My neurosurgeon. NO ONE can find a reason for my dizzy spells. My endocrinologist said I was lacking B vitamin. So I started B complex. Still get dizzy spells. My cervical surgery was 10/23/2013.

Does meclazine help at all?

My lumbar had two bad discs. I did exercise for a year. My cpap mask doesn't work and I was so tired I couldn't exercise for a month. Then I had medication that put to sleep a long time. Now I'm dizzy and can't keep my balance.

I an 9 weeks post op on c3-c7 had to have a bone graft feom the illyiac crest as well. I have been feeling ok but still in the crevival collar. Took it off for a little bit today
This evening started having some pain in the back of ny neck where the metal implant is . Also have a numbness between my shoulder blade but also also get pain like a burning. There when it is touched. Like the nerve endings are coming back ,and pain meds are useless !But this evening I was hurting and also dizzy. Wanted to see if I was alone in that
Thanks.

I just had spinal surgery six days ago and I been feeling so dizzy I don't know is it common to have this

I am very dizzy n weak 3 weeks post op

Two weeks after c4 spinal disk replacement with titanium Im having sever dizziness and general weakness. I feel like I could pass out at any time. Help!

I had a ACF 8 weeks ago and today started getting dizzy spells. Does anybody know if this is a common thing or what?

I had a disk replacement Jann 22,18 within 6 days started getting headaches, heaviness in my head n feeling off balance.. today is 3 weeks n for every good day I have I feel I have more bad days... nerve pain comes and goes...

Hi, I had C6./C7 fusion on November 1. Everything going well. Contracted BPPV on November 22. Epley Maneuver appears to be answer but not sure how quickly I can get this done after fusion surgery? Any ideas
thanks