I am a 25 year old female and I have been suffering from dizziness and stomach pains for the past 4 months. It all started about 4 months ago and about 3 days after the end of my period. I started having really bad pains in my stomach before I went to bed and during the night, but I was fine during the day. Then, one night, I woke up having terrible stomach pain and dizziness to the point of passing out at least 2 time during the night. After I went to the bathroom, I felt a little better and was able to go to sleep. My symptoms lessened for a few weeks, but started back up again the next month after my period. I thought it must be anemia and started taking multi vitamins with iron in them. However, the next month my symptoms returned only this time they never went away. I get dizzy for about an hour and then I feel fine except for the fact that I am VERY tired. The dizziness is almost always met with stomach pains ranging from mild to serve. I went to my doctor and had blood tests, ear tests, neurological tests, and some other tests. They all came back saying that I was fine. I have no idea what is wrong. Does anyone have any ideas?

Maybe gallstones

lmur2 wrote:

Are you sexually active!? Maybe Preg!?

I have the exact same symptoms as you and have been having them on and off for over a year. It's so frustrating because no one seems to have an answer. I have been to several doctors and they all say I'm fine. I have done some research during this time and I really think it is period related. Let me tell you why. When I first had symptoms I thought I had gal stones/galbladder problems and was also worried I had colon problems or maybe IBS which is what the doctors say. Then I got pregnant and suddenly, my symptoms mysteriously vanished for 9 months. No period, no symptoms. It was so weird. Then I had the baby and felt great....until....my period came back. Now I'm back to the same symptoms. At night the pain starts. It's not too bad but its uncomfortable and I get dizzy and very tired. Then in the morning and daytime I'm fine. It's crazy. I'm pretty sure it's related to my period but I'm not sure why. I'm still researching it but there's not much info online about period that helps out. I am a little anemic also so maybe there is a link with that? Iron supplements don't help me either. Anyways it sounds like we have the same problem....whatever it is. Hope this helped you out a bit or atleast reassured you a bit. Oh and I'm 24 female so we're close agewise to.