Hello, I was wondering can you give me some answers about dizziness. I’ve been suffering from dizziness for past three months. It is not all the time but it is sure more that few times during the day. I am under the major stress at work, home…kids….I don’t know anymore. What I wanted to know can stress cause dizziness or something else is a n issue here?

There are many causes of dizziness, but what you need to know dizziness is not a disease it is a symptom. Most often it is mild and temporary and a cause cannot be found and sometimes it is a signal of some other problem. Feelings of dizziness may be caused by an infection or disease in the inner ear. For example, possible cause is inflammation of the inner ear or Meniere's disease and other inner ear problems that can trigger dizziness. Also dizziness can be caused by tiredness, stress, fever, low blood sugar, anemia, head injury, heart or circulation problems…It can also be caused by some medicines. Depression sometimes causes dizziness and some psychological problems can cause dizziness.

almost one ive been suffering from dizziness. i am too much work and motst of the time i cannot sleep well. my longest hour to sleep is 5 to 6 hours every night. Can you help me the posible reason the cause of dizziness?

Hi Marion
Few months ago I suffered from dizziness & light headed.. Had blood test, showed nothing wrong... I've been under alot of stress so I put it down to that as I've had no dizziness since results of blood test... Go on a holiday....

Totally relate ! I am stressed to the max....am a teacher...husband lost his job....it is all on me to support us and the stress is causing panic, dizziness, insomnia and nausea. I've been having panic attacks also.

A nightmare....am in anti-depressants and ativan to sleep.

Hi my name is Anne, I've all of a sudden stated having dizzy spells in the last hour or so and it is so scary, I've not had dizzy spells in years plus I'm an active 63 year old and have some health issuses , please help me , just had a check up and I was fine but my nose run everyday and having palpitations, now dizzy . please help with advice !