i have unexplained bruises on my stomach , they are about the size of a dime. I haven't done anything to damage my stomach causing a bruise. The bruises themselves are painful but i dont hurt anywhere else. Whats the problem?

It's really hard to say what could've caused your bruises. Personally I've got several bruises on my forearms that I cannot remember receiving but I do know that something must've happened to cause them. I know that it's unusual but I don't think that it's anything to worry about. If they are recurring, then I think it would be a good idea to see your doctor. But if this is a first time occurrence, then I don't think there's anything to worry about. Does anyone else have any ideas?

Hi:
I can't diagnose you, because I am not a physician. However, it seems that although you are not aware of injuring yourself, you may be just bruising very easily, which might be reason for concern. Could these be something other than bruises? You should see a doctor. This is obviously very abnormal for you. Please let us know what the diagnosis is here. Good luck!