After experiencing a burning, stinging pain in my back in December, I have developed the following symptoms. Periods of dizziness, headache, and nausea which are becoming both more frequent, of longer duration, and much more severe. Periods of bladder incontinence. I have a history of disk problems and 3 surgeries for laminectomy and fusion. I have no prolonged pain, just occasional. I do sometimes have severe spasms in my arms and shoulders that are painful. Driving is definitely a trigger for this. If this is a spinal issue, what part of the spine is likely affecdted? What can be done other than surgery?

Massage therapy may be helpful for the spasm in your arms and shoulders. Acupuncture may be helpful for your pain other than surgery.

TLC Mystery Diagnosis on Father's Day says that a lady with similar symptoms had a Schwannoma tumor.

MRI with contrast was what finally showed it to the doctor.