MY HARDWARE FROM LUMBAR FUSION SURGERY MOVED OUT OF PLACE AAFTER I FELL AFTER SURGERY

I HAD LUMBAR FUSION SURGERY 6 WEEKS AGO BUT I FELL 2 WEEKS AFTER SURGERY AND THE XRAY SHOWS THE SCREWS WENT INTO VERTEBRA DEEPER AND THE RODS ARE BENT REALLY BAD.NOW I HAVE SWELLING IN LEFT HIP AND LEFT LEG AND SEVERE PAIN .I HAVE TRIED INJECTIONS BUT IT IS NOT GETTING BETTER AND ICE WILL NOT BRING SWELLING DOWN. CAT SCAN WAS DONE BUT RADIOLOGIST HAD NOTHING TO COMPARE IT WITH SO THEY SAID IT WAS FINE .SURGEON HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING. I AM IN PAIN AND SCARED.WHAT DO I DO? WHAT XRAY WILL SHOW NERVE COMPRESSION FROM SCREWS GOING IN DEEPER AND CROOKED AND RODS ARE BENT.

Were there no replies to this I'm having similar problems. Surgery in june 2012 laminectomy and discectomy 3 cysts r shoved 4 months later had bilateral trilevel spinal fusion S1 -l5,4,3. Did great first month out. Then pain spasms started until im at a7 to a 10 on pain scale daily. Pain through buttocks and front and back of thighs. Pain meds dosage had increased as well as adding limbrell and lyrica two weeks ago still no relief I'm in bed with legs up on ice all day and really dose up he any so i can sleep through the night.

I had spinal fusion October 2012 - was told take 6 months before BLT - April now just starting physio - I also had lot of pain first 2/3 months after op legs and buttocks which pain killers did nothing to abate - found small massage ball helped - taking point where pain really bad and massaging that small area to break down the 'knots' in the muscle - does hurt - but felt breaking it down and getting blood to pain spot helped - Also used alternate hot and cold pads - thought heat pads better as dilates vessels - Does get better and as you progress the speed of improvement increases Good Luck