I am an 18 year old girl and I have been having really bad headaches for over the past month. Along with the headaches I get really dizzy from standing too long or sitting without a back support or going up stairs. Stairs are the worse. In my chorus class I always have to sit down because the noise in the room irritate my headaches. Lately I have noticed when I get up from laying down or sitting for a while I tend to lose my vision. I am completely awake but my vision goes and I get super dizzy. I am really worried . Please help

You have a number of serious symptoms.  You may have a blood pressure problem and may be dehydrated.  This may indicate that you have diabetes.  You'll need to set up an appointment with your doctor for a blood test.  You'll need to fast over night because they want to see your blood sugar levels when you haven't eaten anything in a while to see what your pancreas is doing.  If this is not the problem, other tests will have to be done.  It seems to me you would have trouble going to school or work with these symptoms so I suggest you get to the doctor as soon as possible to get a proper diagnosis.  Your doctor will know where to go from there.  Good luck to you.