Hi, I am suffering from blurred vision and often have headaches. I fear it is some transient disorder, but it could be something more serious. Can someone suggest me as to what to do? Your suggestion would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

it's likely that you simply need glasses, and the blurring of your vision is giving you headaches. have you ever tried to wear someone elses glasses? they give me headaches after a few minutes!

however, i would recommend seeing your doctor as there's a chance it could be something else.

I would suggest you see your doctor right away. They may refer you to have an MRI. Blurred vision could be simply be vision related or it could be something more serious. Either way I wouldn't wait.

Hallo,
I don’t know if blurred vision or headaches can be associated with depression or mood disorders. I presume that you might be suffering from one of these two because you posted this in this section. However this might be caused by some other problem in your brain. Have you noticed any dizzy feelings when you have headaches or when you experience blurred vision? My guess that you might have problems with blood pressure. Because blood pressure can cause headaches and sometimes problems with blurred vision as well. If you are not sure about this you can visit a doctor and try to run some test and see if he can diagnose something else. All the best.