Hi. I am an international student and I don't speak english well, but please help me. When I first started smoking 5years ago, but I usually smoked 4 months a year. I never had marijuana withdrawal symptoms before last year. Last year when i quit smoking , i had withdrawal symtom for 2 months after smoking 3 months. actually i started taking prosaz, and benzodia(???)two years ago. THis time , i stoppped taking those pills a day before I started smoking. I smoked for 4 weeks and I decided quit, I actually took those pills three times while smoking. this is my fourth week of withdrawal. I am still very dizzy and ( I don't sweat anymore, eating disorder is not too bad?) the most worried thing is blurred vision(very dizzy). it doesn't get any better. what is the problem with me? should i see a doctor? is my brain or eyes messed up? is it chemical imbalace? can doctors do anything about this? what kind of doctor do i have to see?\ Please help me.. I am a college student. I need to study,, and because of withdrawal, i am losing my friends. they can't take my conditiion anymore. PLease Help Me.

hi im 17 and i've been experiencing the same feelings. blurred vision (the one eye is not focussing with the other) and i've been in the hospital 3 times and they can't find anything wrong. i feel dizzy all the time, changes in moods, deppresion, and anxiety. I'm going in for a MRI to see if there is any damage but there has to be something wrong that i am feeling like this. I stopped smoking when i started buggin out really bad and wasn
t acting like myself which was the first night i went to the hospital because i was so scared. That night i smoked with 3 of my friends and they weren't even close to feeling the way i did and it wasn't even potent stuff. I don't understand why it didn't effect them the way it has effected me. I smoked marijuana for only a week and a half and it's now been 2 weeks that i've stopped smoking and i still feel dizzy and blurred vision. If anybody can help me find out what is causing this it would really help. If you want to get in contact with me my sn is kracker2368. Thanks.

I have the same problem with my vision. I Smoked for about 5 years, heavy on and off. One night in 2007 i smoked alot with a few friends and all of the sudden i had a panic attack. My body started shaking and it was crazy. I went to my best friends house because i thought i was going to die. My pupils were huge, i was shaken, my heart was racing and i was trippin. I finally fell asleep. I woke up the next morning, and said wow what a night...All of the sudden anxiety hit me...To make a long story short i had anxiety etc for prob 6 or 7 months. Anyway I still have blurred vision today. I have been to 3 eye doctors who did many tests, saying my vision is perfect 20/20. Ive been to one specialist who says my both eye macula's have a dent in them, from pressure so he gave drops to reduce pressure....Anyway i still have blurred vision and dizziness quite often when i stand up from laying down. Have you found any solutions??

Believe it or not stress and anxiety can cause blurred vision. Isn't that strange? It is true though. You can cause a blurring of vision due to stress solely based on the tightening of muscles so it sounds to me like you may want ot try something like meditation or try getting an antidepressant to help instead. Does that help answer your question?

Thank you for giving an actual sane possibility... everybody loves to jump to the worst possible conclusion. Amen. :-D

Same problem here, it is like worms crawling around in my eyes. This is actually a normal condition that many have. I smoked pot a few times and well i don´t know. I know that you get red eyes due to bloodcirculation aka (redeyes) . It is probably related.

I had the same anxietyproblems as you guy´s. Don´t worry, you don´t have braindamage, altough you shouldn´t smoke. Some people are just a little more sensitive like people with shyness, depression, stress or anxiety disorders, these people have a more overactive amygdala. Marijuana stimulates the amygdala. At the same time you have (after smoking weed) a hangover in the brain. This means that your neurotransmitters is lowered like gaba, serotonin and dopaminlevels, well it is not a good combination. Your wiresystem in the brain balances up pretty fast. I´t is the mental image and fear of that it might happen again that can trigger the same feelings. All symptoms above are related.

If you can´t cope please get some professional help. But do remember, there is nothing wrong with you, marijuana is a harmless drug that doesn´t effect you if you are mentally stable. It is just for us who are a little more sensitive...xD

im am actually shittin it, i smoked pot for 3 months, stopped for 4 months and i still have incredible poor vision, i really dont know what to do, should i get my head checked out or what please someone reply i really dont know what to do
Thanks.

i am 16 years old, & i got high for my first time three days ago. i still have blurred vision, and i dont know what to do. please help me! somebody!

Well have you been sleeping at night? Marijuana is a very possessive drug/stimulant. This may sound weird but "I'm only 13". I started at 11 It lasted for about 5 months before it really affected me. I had a panic attack at my neighborhood park. I was peer pressured into doing it. Basically it's probably just mind over manner, today is now January 17 2011. If it is still their you probably have some type of allergic reaction to it, and need too see a doctor immediately. But don't freak like I did!!!! Just Remember "Everything is Okay!!!!!!"

I have smoked weed numerous times, but have since given it up cold. When I smoked I tended to get blurry vision , where I couldn't focus on an object , my eyes would jump all around the place. My perception was so badly affected that when I lite a cigarette I burnt my face instead of the cigarette because one eye saw one thing and the something completely different. I assume this is a normal effect from smoking.I thought it got better as you get used to it. I think if you give it up the affects will eventually go away . . . . . . as for this "i still have blurred vision and dizziness quite often when i stand up from laying down" this is caused from head rush where you're body is in a relaxed state and the blood is gone to your head. Standing up triggers the dizziness. Don't worry I have had his my whole life. . Stay strong.

perhaps your weed was sprayed with a pesticide? Consider Organics!
the effects of weed all wear off at roughly the same rate, if your still seeing blurry after the weed has worn off
it might not be from the weed at all.

its grown in a completely unregulated underground. scary if you ask me.

this sounds some what similar to my symptoms i have smoked marijuana for almost six years now regularly im 8 days from 18 years old and started having severe anxiety two weeks ago got scared and stopped smoking cigerettes,marijuana,and drinking caffine, since i quit it went from feeling like something wasnt right to a numbness through my whole body and feeling like i wasnt really there [out of body feeling] random mood swings to my chest hurting like when you lay on a hard groung for a while and get up and feel like a pressure on your chest and while this is happening now my vision is getting blurry im not sure if its my mind playing tricks on me or if there really is a problem but its like my eyes are not focused together like they should and used to be if i close one eye the other has perfect vision and it goes off and on so i try not to think about it its wierd and scary bcause im worried about going blind please some one give me information about whats going on with me because the hospital puts it off on something else every time and its very frustrating because this is my life and body and i waneed peace of mind

Let me start off by saying I am nearsighted.
Within the past 2 weeks I have developed numerous "Eye Floaters" in both eyes and now am seeing points of white light that fade out of my vision and see worsening halos and starbursts around lights at night. I have been to a regular eye doc who then sent me to retina specialist and I have seen three different doctors there, which they saw the floaters but none of them saw anything wrong with my retina so I am now being referred to a neurologist.
I constantly smoked weed for almost 6 years and just recently completely quit because it started making me have severe panic attacks. I had already been diagnosed a few years back with Generalized Anxiety Disorder. I am starting to think Marijuana can have severe and adverse affects on the optic nerves. Is this most likely what has caused my eye problems? I would just like some definite answers so I can put my mind at ease. I have also read that anxiety plays a big role in many eye problems that suddenly occur. My main question to anyone who can answer is, Can Cannabis Affect the Eyes in a Harmful Way? And Can any of the By-Products of THC or other sprayed on grow and pest control chemicals be left behind in the vitreous and result in eye floaters, flashes, and make your eyes light sensitive? Also Posterior Viterous Detachment has pretty much been totally ruled out.

i have thaat i see red dot when im not stoned its normal its jujst withdrawl it will go away in time but if it gets worse goi the doctors ps sex drugs and rock n roll lol

Hey I have almost the exact same problem as you. I am seeing an unusual amount of floaters and especially very LARGE starburst and halos around lights. I have been a chronic cannabis user as well for several years and recently stopped because of these conditions are having a drastic impact on my vision. 

I noticed this post is 7 months old. Has the halos and starbursts disappeared at all since then? I'm getting worried this will be a permanent condition :(