I'm 16 going on 17 and I've been having these 'episodes' for the last couple of years. When I stretch I get really dizzy and start to shake. My vision get blurry, kind of like tunnel vision. Sometimes I fall over when it happens and sometimes its hard to remember what I was doing before the episode. I've talked to a few people (not doctors) and they think it might be some sort of an inner ear imbalance, but I'm not sure.

I get headaches quite often, although I'm fairly certain that the headachesare from me not wearing my glasses.

Does anyone have any idea whats going on with me?

have you been in a car accident? i have similar things happen with me.... if you want to talk search me angilaWEBER  (space between lower and upper cased words) on face book

I've never been in car accident

I have had this for years.. IT's called SYNCOPE... It's when you get up, your heart is telling your body to pump blood through out your body, but for some reason, your brain says to stop and the blood pools at your feet and you become light headed and may faint.. I had a table top test to confirm this. All you need to do is make sure you drink lots of water, enough salt in your body, don't get low blood sugar and always sit up slow, sit at the edge of your bed for a bit before getting up. I am 39 and this started when I was like 14.... Good luck