Since I’ve got new prescription eye glasses I’ve been having headaches and fell dizzy. Is it from the glasses of something else? Do you know, can my new prescription eye glasses make me dizzy or give me headaches?

As far as I know – no. because the prescription eyewear lenses cannot be separated from lens installation and lenses must be purchased and installed by the same company. However, it is possible to buy prescription frames from one store and have the prescription glasses lenses installed at a different store, as I did. I suggest you to check them or ask your doctor about dizziness and headaches.

Well I think I can give you a story to sort your issue. My brother wears glasses and few years ago when he noticed problems in his vision he went to see a doctor. After several test he found his best match and told him that his glasses will come in few days. And after few days he came home with his glasses and he had a problem. For a whole week he had headaches and dizziness. He went back to the doctor’s office only to find that his glasses are not correct for his vision problems. How long have you been wearing your glasses? My suggestion would be to chance your glasses and find a better match.