For a few months now ive been experiencing about 4-8 headaches a day, and i have no clue when their coming, until they happen. And they only stay for about 1-2 minutes, somtimes even just seconds. ive also been having dizziness, normally when standing up fast, turning my head quickly, going up or down stairs, ect.

is this normal at all?

How long have you had these symptoms?

Do you feel nauseous when they occur?

How would you rate your headache on a 1-10 scale? (1 being almost pain free, 10 being the worst headache of your life)

uhm ive had these symptoms for about 3-4 months now.

no i dont really feel nauseous.

uhm not really painful. it feels for like pressure i guess. but they're about a 5 im guessing.

everytime i have them i try and explain them to someone. but its kinda hard to.

It sounds like you are describing a headache secondary to hypertension. In other words high blood pressure is causing your headache and symptoms of dizziness. Have you seen a doctor recently? Do you have high blood pressure (HTN)

I saw a doctor a few weeks ago. But they never really said what it could be. it seemed like she just blew it off. She told me to try massaging my head and using a heating pad. but the headaches go away so quickly, i cant do that.

im not sure if i do. She didnt take my blood pressure.

is it possible for me to have anemia. Cause my mom said i might be anemic.
cause symptoms are headaches, dizziness, excessive sleeping.
and i do sleep alot.

Well the problem is that your symptoms are intermittent. With the advice of heat I'm beginning to think it is more of muscle spasms on your head. (Scalp muscles) that are creating the pain.

If you take something like Tylenol (Acetaminophen) do you notice if the headaches stop for a while?

I get 1 to 2 mintues headaches. about 2x a week. I get dizzy and my hearing seems to go in and out. My eyesite gets a little weird to. but just as quiclky as it comes its gone ?

i have also been getting headaches for the last 2 weeks everyday they stay for the whole day. I would rate it a 4 out of 10 in pain and when i go to shake my head i can feel the headache still lingering.

My ears have been ringing for weeks on end now. What should i do?

i am a Dj on the weekends.

i heard it may be tinitus. Whats the effects of a brain tumour?

For weeks now I have been having these headaches that start out of the blue painful stabbing feeling then they go away within minutes or some seconds.
They do this all through out the day.
What could cause this type of headache?

I have had these exact same headaches. But, fortunately I wouldn't wait any longer than the 6 years I have... I went to the eye doctor and said my peripheral vision has decreased in my left eye. He also said that the headaches are gone so quick that almost no medication will work. (Obviously) but, he said that a CAT/CT scan and an MRI is probably the best bet to figure it out quickly. I would recommend meeting with a NeuroOptomologist in the future. Big leap to finding whats going wrong, but its still up in the air with doctors, like usual. If any one else finds any info about what to do or what causes these, please share! Its hard explaining to people who don't understand the excruciating pain.   

I'm not sure.. But I've been getting the same thing as you lately

Wow! I've recently started having the exact thing happen to me and my doctor seems clueless. They are so fast and only last for 2 minutes. But mine hurt my head, I'm dizzy, and my vision becomes blurred.

So what happened when u consulted a doctor ??

There might be a chance that you have epilepsy? I don't personally have it, but I was doing some research for a friend once and your experience sounds pretty similar to a simple partial seizure to me. I'd bring it up with a doctor so they can do an EEG

_removed_