Started out 2 yrs ago with dizzy spells every month that lasted days, then got nauseated for weeks with bad headaches that last for weeks. Now I'm week a lot, can't stand for long periods, or walk around without feeling like I'm going to faint. Had many heart tests, neuro exam, eye and ear exam and many blood tests. I'm getting worse and the docs can't figure this out. I take Inderal 10mg b.i.d. for tachycardia because when I stand up for too long my heart races and they can't find a cause. I have dizziness and lightheadedness everyday with nausea at least 4 times a week. I have had dark stools but I rarely have diarrhea. My weight has been the same for over two yrs. I do not have MS, meniere's, or any brain defects, however I do have mitral valve prolapse that is mild, and low grade HPV. Can you offer any advice as to what else this could be? I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. Could this be a virus? If so, what kind? Could this be cancer that has been undetected?

I have the same symptoms. At first I thought it was related to Gastroenteritis because my kids just got over the stomach virus. But I have had this going on now over a week. I have constant lightheadedness, nausea, racing heartbeat, headaches..... friends are telling me to get tested for GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder). My dr. is out of town now so I am going to wait for him to come back so I can talk with him more about it.

I am feeling the same : tired , lightheaded, dizzy, very nauseas and there are have got a terrible headaches. That is not really good, because of that now i can not take my antidepressants and sleeping tablets, feeling worse and worse everyday. tomorrow will go to my GP and will see what he will say

hi there i am getting the same problems. i cant handle it iv only had it about a week or so i dunno what to do?

I also feel tired all of the time (even after twelve hours of sleep), dizzy and lightheaded, nauseas, and i geat headaches occasionally. At first my doctor thought that I was dehydrated but I drink alot and it does not help. Then she thoght I was depressed because I am always tired and not wanting to really do much. The medicine has made things worse if anything! I don't know what to do. Please post your test results when you get them!

THe best thing that you can do is at least go and see the doctor because it sounds like you are having a tough tie and I don't think it sounds like it is going to get better. Can you see a doctor as soon as possible? I think it would be a great strategy to go see one right now. I hope that you're doing better so please let me know what's going on, okay?

I am also having similar symptoms, I'm very light-headed and dizzy to the stage that when I sit or stand up, I feel like I'm going to pass out. I have also had to stop taking my anti-depressant medication because of this. I am tired even more than I already was and can't seem to move from my bed. Getting the energy to even go and get a drink or go to the toilet is such a task and when I do manage to, I am very unsteady on my feet and feel very faint.

Even through my depression, i have managed to still work but have now had to take time off sick because of this. I'm never off work unwell.

I also think I may have an eating disorder. I've eaten once in the last 32 days and even then I immediately made myself sick. I have mentioned this to both my doctor and psychiatrist but they don't seem to see it as a problem.

i feel like that too .

You should get checked to rule out anything obvious like blood sugar issues but if they find all labs to be WNL (within normal limits) I would look into toxicity. This is becoming a huge problem because of our environment, pesticides, medications...you name it.

must be some strain of virus. I have that over a week too. No medicine related or other disease related. Feel fluish. Nausea, dizzy, tired, lightheaded, gastrointestinal stuff but no diarhea.

I also have these symptoms (x4 months) and just went to my MD yesterday. I don't know what blood tests have been run for you, but they are usually basic and do not include levels of certain nutrients and minerals. I found that when I feel lightheaded and dizzy and I take a multi vitamin, the light headed feeling generally dissipates, though sometimes only a little. The main vitamins are potassium and zinc that can make you feel this way. The nausea may be caused by a stomach bacteria, or a small bowel bacteria and you need to have a rectal swab. You could also have diverticulitis, which can cause sudden onset nausea, vomitting and/or diarrhea (and sometimes light headedness), and many people with this can go a few years before being diagnosed. Also, hypoglycemia can cause all of these things, but the dizziness should go away after eating a piece of candy or drinking some juice. Hope this helps some people.

Have any of you checked into possible food allergies/sensitivities? I suffered with the same symptoms for over 9 years and discovered that I couldn't eat gluten, corn or dairy or the symptoms return.

I'm only 15 and I've got the dizziness, nausea, lightheadedness, and feeling like I'm going to faint. I can't really tell my mom what's going on, I don't want to worry her any more than she already is. I would like to know what's wrong with me, though. My boyfriend's mother is a nurse and thinks it has something to do with anxiety.

One day I woke up with severe dizziness,light headed,vision problems along with a severe headache.....I guess I was lucky and the severe symptoms only lasted for a couple days but the headaches stayed for 2 months solid.

Just yesterday I took a hearing test and my hearing in my left ear went from way above average to below average in the 2 years since my last test.A couple different doctors and all kinds of tests over 4 months and it appears this is what I have.Who would have thought a routine DOT hearing test would solve this puzzle.

Since I'm not a doctor I'd suggest seeing one and asking them about this virus but I really feel bad for the people that suffer with this and the severe symptoms.I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

i have the same symptoms does anyone or has anyone found out what it could be?