for the past 3 months I get very dizzy after eating, usually 1 out of every 2 or 3 times I eat. Certain foods are sure to make me dizzy, like french fries, coke/pepsi, salad with dressing, melted cheese and other things. I had my galbladder removed 3 months ago because the duct coming out of it was kinked, but my surgeon said that these symptoms are not a side effect of removing my galbladder. I am 21, normal weight, and otherwise healthy. a blood test for diabetes came back normal and my doctor thinks it may be a tumor on my pancreas causing too much insulin. are there any other ideas??
symptoms are
- very dizzy/lightheaded, feel like fainting
- difficulty concentrating
- my face gets hot
- my pulse rises a little (about 96 bpm, normal in the 80's)
it starts anywhere from 5-20 min after eating and can last half hour to 4 hours. more common after lunch.

Did these symptoms ever resolve or did you find out what was causing it because I have the same symptoms?

Did either of you ever figure this out? I have the same symptoms also.

God I have the same symptoms as well

I too have dizziness to the point I need to hold onto something right after I eat. I cannot relate it to any one particular type of food, time of day, etc. Started 6 mos. or so ago. Have had all kinds of tests, all normal.
Any clues? Thanks.
Query: Are we ALL female having this problem??

I just started having this problem and really would like to know why, anyone find anything out??

I also get dizzy after I eat. Its especially prevelant in the evening when the meal is bigger or when I am tired. I also have severe heartburn.
I had assumed this was all caused by a recent weight gain but have found it may be connected to a recent stress induced thyroid "blow out"

is it possible that you have allergies? Allergies can cause this after you eat if you are eating something you shouldn't.. do you get warm in the face?

Feel feverish? Its possible your allergic to something your eating, or it could be a common preservative in food

I guarantee you have postprandial hypoglycemia.

OMG! I have a same problem with getting dizzy after eating and also my right hand and foot gets very cold and numb!! I have done a lot of tests and all of them came out normal, they can't find out what is wrong with me. Did anybody find out what is causing this dizziness?!!

I did a little research on postpradial hypoglycemia, but it says that usually takes effect 2-4 *hours* after eating. I feel the dizziness just minutes after eating. It does seem to be related to carbs, but this time I was eating "good carbs": crackers made of brown rice, quinoa, flax & sesame seeds.

Anyone find any more information?

ThE most likely cause electrolyte imbalance ...4 minerals that include Sodium, (Na) Potassium, (K), Magnesium (Mg), and Calcium (Ca).
Electrolyte balance affects hundreds of functions in the body including: temperature control, fluid level, cardiac arrhythmia, respiratory rate, digestion, fluid transport across cells, renal function (bladder control), neurological function, signal transduction, memory, sense of touch, energy production, glucose metabolism and much more.

Some people are so close to being over or under where they should be that you have problems like your having. You should learn how to keep them in balance. :-D

53 male gall bladder removed 2 years ago. Symptoms started about 6 months ago. Same diet for years same weight

I also get dizzy after i eat but it doesn't happen with any particular food. I've had my pancreas checked, it's good, and I've had blood tests and everything is good. Does anyone know what could possibly be causing this to happen?

guys i have the same problem ... everyday i wake up fine until i have breakfast ,,,, after the meal by half an hour up to six hours i get the following:

1. poor memory
2. concentration problems
3. my face feels hot
4. i get irritated
5. heart pulse goes up
6. i start to feel disconnected

i did many tests all came fine ,,, i'm searching candida overgrowth ,,,, could it be the reason

i've been sufferring from this problem for a year now ,,,, and it is destroying the quality of my life

plz if anyone hasa solution plz reply ,,,plz reply