Hello! My name is Anya. I'm 16 years old. Often, I get headaches, at the front of my head, slightly on top. I'm very cold, all the time usually, Not only on my fingertips and toes, but also arms, legs, and back. With this, I'll usually get what I like to call a chill. Something just runs down your spine, and you almost twich. With me, It's my neck and right arm moving. Sometimes I'll make a small squeek with it. This happens maybe once a day, or once every two days.

Also, If I try to warm my hands up, by putting them on my friends very warm hands, all I seem to do, is make her cold. Never do I seem to retain warmth. 24 C is too cold for me. I wear socks, and sweater in the summer. I'm in Canada -- so the winter is cold and I bundle up.

Secondly, When I was 14 I passed out. My face had apperantly turned a blue color, I can't remember hearing anything, I got very very tired, very quickly, and I ended up falling. Luckily a teachers assistant caught me.
What I saw though was purple sparkles. I had my eyes wide open, but I couldn't see anything out of them. My ears felt like they were underwater, and I remember leaning on two people as they basically dragged me to the office.

This happened three times in my life at that age. apperantly my blood cell count was elevated or too low. I cant remember at this point in time.

The Purple sparkles have been reappearing from time to time as I grew up. I also have scoliosis, so I experiance much back pain. I also have bad pains in my foot. Like a growing pain? It really aches. This happened recently.

Anyways, Recently, I've been very tired at random, I've been very cold. Even if I wear a sweater it doesn't seem to help. I'm a red head so I'm naturally pale, but I've been loosing my balance a lot. I hold onto my friend if I feel like I'm going to tip over. I get what I call chills often. And now, I've been getting the purple sparkles. The world doesn't spin though. I'm just blinded, and very very tired afterwards followed by a head ache.

I tend to bruise rather easily. The dizzyness is being a bother really, I got dizzy, and fell into a stack of printers at school. My head didn't hit them, but I got some nice bruises from it. I don't think it was a hard fall, but I got very big bruises.

Also, My touncils are visibly large, but I don't have a throat infection. They've been rather big for a while actually. If I push my hand into my lower abdomen, I feel something there. I've always thought it was my bladder? I'm not sure, but could it be something swollen?

The Sparkles come often. Everyday, atleast once. Sometimes I don't have them, but very often I do. With them, they are usually in the morning. I'm standing when they happen. Each lasts a different amount of time. All i can do is just stand there. It's happened when I was walking down stairs, and all i could do was stand there. Sometimes they are short bursts, sometimes they just seem to not end.

I'll get few at night. I get about 7-8 hours of sleep, and i take naps often, but I'm still tired when i wake up, or go about my day. Usually I can fall asleep just about anywhere lately.

Should I be concerened? What do you think? Thank you.

it called "Hyperventilation Syndrome" same thing I have problem like you.

u can check web site for info here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperventilation_syndrome

NOT hyperventilation syndrome!!!! Try looking up Neurocardiogenic syncope!!!!

going cold.... blue finger nails, toenails, pale in face.... becoming unconscious/// fainting
feeling tired...
pins and needles in feet/hands
making people you touch cold
bruising easily
the list is endless

I have NCS and all of what has been typed are the exact same signs.

I get the about the same thing. I have what I call black outs. It's where I get dizzy, my vision goes completely black even though my eyes are opeend. After I get one I have this awful after taste in my mouth. It's hard to describe. I also get a headache either before, after, or both. I hate it. My doctor doesn't know what's wrong with me. I always have cold hands, and feet even though I wear jeans, socks, shirt, and a jacket. My hands become so cold that they look like a dead person's hands. I have described to my doctor what she says are palpitations when I was having a blackout. I've also been having chest, and abdominal pains. I'm always tired and I feel nausoues almost all the time. I've been tested for seizures because I'll be sitting in class and then I just feel cold all of a sudden, I break out in goose bumps, and then my body shakes a little. I'm going to see a cardiologist in December. I had a blackout where I went unconscious and hit my head on the coffee table in my living room when I had been stretching. I had a pretty good sized bruise on my head. I didn't sustain a concusion though. The doctors and nurses starting freaking out when I was in the waiting room turning red and purple and I was in and out of consciousness.I also bruise easily. I just want to know what's wrong with me.

Neurocardiogenic Syncope, I also have this and have all the same symptoms plus more. My cardiologist has me on Corticosteriods, for the past 4 years. They help to keep my blood pressure up, and also help my body retain sodium, I am also on a VERY high sodium diet. Was told to stay away from caffeine, drink sports drinks, and eat lots of salty foods. Was also told that often times people out grow this in their teen years....I am in my late 20's and recently had my medications increased....I guess not everyone out grows it.
I take other medications for the palpitations...I get them multiple times a day but they never last more than a minute, so it doesn't seem to concern my doctor.
Autonomic Dysfunction--seems to be a generic term for this condition, each cardiologist appointment they take my blood pressure in different positions: Standing, Sitting, Lieing Down, this is to check your BP to see if it drops very low (mine does). I also have EKGs each visit.

I am offering this advice, go in to your doctor and tell them all your symptoms, follow this instructions and help them to help you. Good luck!

I am very active (kick boxing) and I am a mom...I wont let my passing out stop me, but I will not put myself or anyone else in danger.

Well this can't cure the underlining cause but this product called BruiseMD can definitely help lessen the bruising that occurs for you. I take the tablets because I get injured a lot playing soccer and it works great for me. I'd say my bruises heal twice as fast as they did before I found it. BruiseMD is also made of natural ingredients so it is non-toxic. I also take it prior to games and it seems to help reduce the number of bruises I get (I'm not kidding). Anyhow here is the link to the product site: http://www.bruisemd.com

It might also be an iron deficiency. Iron deficiencies make you dizzy, bruise easily, make you get cold, headaches, all the symptoms you just listed. And since you said your pelvic region feels odd, this could definitely be a Uterine Fibroid as well--those are connected to iron deficiencies.

I am almost 16 years of age and I have been having these same problems for about 3 years now. Every doctor I go to is quick to write out a prescription and rush me out the door! I'm lucky if I even get blood work done. 3 years down the road still no answers. Things have seemed to get worse as I drop weight really quickly and gain it also. Last year I fell down a double flight of stairs at school during one of my black outs. They have done multiple blood tests such as Anemia, Cell Counts, Etc. 2 years ago they said my white blood cell count was quite a bit higher than normal. No answers that help, and nothing to go off of so far. What do I do?

im 20 and iv had almost all the thing youv said the only differnce is i get realy nouis and dizzy.. iv have headach alot more freatly.. my stomach hurts before i eat and worse after, iv lot 20 punds in 3months... i get really horable stomachpains.. the doctors dont know.. iv been pronced with gastriteous.. but even though theve be treating it i still have all of these symptoms.. just wish they could figure out what goin on with my body..

Okay, get checked out for your liver, a reply to 'I'm 20'. I was diagnosed with Gastritis also and after a few years of feeling sick and all of your other symptoms I was finally diagnosed with acute hepatitis. Please go to docs and ask for liver tests! By the time they caught mine I was horrifically ill!

Get a colonoscopy right away'

The EXACT same thing happens to me and I'm 15. I'm worried I'll fall and hit my head when I go blind. I think it occurs mostly when I go from a sitting/lying to a standing position (orthostatic hypotension). I've been diagnosed with iron-deficiency anemia in the past, but I take pills with 100% iron every day. I'm worried :(

I have the exact same thing but I get debilitating migraines as well that make me vomit. I have scoliosis in my lower back as well, cold all the time, just recently started fainting but I'm incoherent for 10 mins after I wake up. I have a normal EEG scan that I did a few weeks ago. I have trouble sleeping but in always exhausted. Any ideas?

Hi my name is. Morgan. Ross. And I have. The dizzes and I feel like. I am going  to fant.  But I just. Hang IN there and. I still have them and. I don't. Know. What. To. Do my.  Mom. Thinks Its. Is. Something. That is. With my eating. Or. Anything. I need. Help  bad. . But. Just. Take my. AdviCe and. Stay. In there. And. Be. Strong .

I have in the past 3weeks had experiences of blackouts to collapse. Usually just before the blackout I have a feel of lightheadedness. and just in a sweep I may just get dizzy and might start getting weak at the limbs. I have gone through comprehensive examination and nothing critical has been detected. My doctor had likewise reviewed my drugs for my hypertension. Even though for now I have been on rest and have kept out of work to observe, I still get scared of having another experience.