Okay, so I'm a female with extremely SMALL breasts, and I'm 20 years old. I've pretty much lost hope of ever developing, but I have a question: My boyfriend often tries to suck on my nipples. I'm not sure if he's expecting something to come out, but do normal women's breasts leak out milk when they are sucked on even if they are not pregnant?

Hey hunny,

Firstly Normal womens breasts should never leak milk unless she is pregnant. People with breast cancer often leak milk as a symptom. Men suck the nipples or womens breast to arouse the women and it often helps with their arousal too. So my advice is, unless you are leaking from the nipples, enjoy it and if you are leaking see a doctor!

all my love
kee
xxx

Wow guest! Thank god for your reply! I was looking through here because I am experiancing a discharge from my breast. I have never seen it before but the other day I was messing with one of my breast (there was a pimple on it) and noticed that there was some liquid on my nipple after I had poked it a couple times. Well it freaked me out so I thought I'd search the internet. So I remebered today and barley squeezed it and it came out again... I'm scared. But if you say its normal then good. I have been off my period for almost 3 weeks now though so I am not sure its related to my period... I dont know!

listen you are all right it can be but rareky is a symptom of brest cancer it could be anything but i still would go to a doctor its happening to me and im not going to just read what other people have to say XD

Hi Amber,

I'm really not sure whether you are asking whether your breasts should lactate or whether you are asking why he is trying to suck on your nipples. As a bloke, I'll let the ladies here answer the first part. The second part is easier for me to answer. No he isn't expecting anything to come out of your nipples, in fact expectation is the last emotion he'll be feeling. Basically when he's doing that to you he is a complete hostage to his desires. He's doing it purely for the sake of doing it. He's doing it because he can't help himself. He's doing it because it's the one thing in the world he simply has to do at that moment. Trust me, the last thing on his mind is a little light refreshment!!

Also, seeing as you mention being small breasted, you might also care to know that guys who prefer small breasts really go nuts for nipples. Small breasts have a way of accentuating them. When he sucks them they will go erect, look even bigger and make him go even more crazy for you. SO just enjoy it. It's his way of telling you small breasts are truly awesome.

:( Welll first i just got off the depo shot in january and well a week after that my breast were leaking milk.I asked my doctor could i have been pregnant but the test came back negative,and i took 4 home test myself.They are still leaking to this day,i'm getting really scared.I don't know what's wrong with me!!!!

is there something a woman can take to make milk come from here nipples if she is not pregnant.The question was asked to me and i was curious about the answer

YES.

I used the shot (depo) for about 3 years (in my 20's) and had milk a lot during that timeperiod at varying degrees (I mean, I don't think I could have fed a child), and I was not pregnant. I asked my doctor about it and she did not seemed too concerned. The doctor said a lot of sucking on the nipples could cause the milk just as if a baby had been trying to breastfeed.

I have not used the shot in several years now and recently discovered I again have milk (in my 30's). I take Synthroid (thyroid drug) which was recently increased so I told my thyroid doctor about the milk and he said it would not be the cause of the milk. However, my OBGYN doctor said that Synthroid does have some type of relationship to the glands that cause milk so Synthroid is most likely the cause of the milk (don't recall the specific medical terms/explanation).

So yes a non-pregnant women could have milk, although it appears a little rare maybe.

Hi how do you find out if a non mother or non pregnant girl's breasts contain milk?

well you have to be pregnant because if your not theres nuttin there but once you do get pregnant your breasts fills up with milk for the baby.

not true, it is possible for non pregnant women to lactate. to the original poster (who is surely long gone), unlikely that he was expecting anything to come out and it is unusual for a woman to lactate when they are not pregnant or breastfeeding but it is not unheard of.

ok so im a teenager and if i squeeez my nipple it leaks?! is this bad?

am also a 16 year old and experianceing breast discarge when squeezing my breast and not sure if its bad :?

A woman of any age and regardless of pregnancy or not can have breast discharge if her Prolactin or progesterone levels are slightly higher than normal. It's not necessarily a sign of cancer or anything else serious or life threatening. I have had this condition (elevated prolactin) for 20 years and have always been able to discharge a milky substance from my breasts. It did not stop me from having or nursing children, I don't have cancer, and I am otherwise a perfectly normal woman with monthly cycles that run like clock work. If you don't know why you are experiencing this discharge I would suggest seeing a doctor for peace of mind's sake.

If your interested in lactation without preganancy here is a little guide to help!

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed