My wife gave birth to my son and he is about  7 year old now. i love sucking my wifes beast for few drops of milk.  I am looking for an answser/solution.

1. Can my wife produce breast milk now without getting pregnant ? ( i tried sucking her breast for about 20 minutes almost on alternate days without any results so far).

2. Usually breast are very tender during menstrual cycle, suppose i suck my wife breast during menstrual period daily for a week for about 20 to 30 minutes a day, will it trigger milk production ?

3. is there any other options or solutions without taking any pills or drugs which might lead to side effects.

Hi there

Answers to your queries below -

//

My wife gave birth to my son and he is about 7 year old now. i love sucking my wifes beast for few drops of milk. I am looking for an answser/solution.

1. Can my wife produce breast milk now without getting pregnant ? ( i tried sucking her breast for about 20 minutes almost on alternate days without any results so far).//

Ans - once a woman delivers a baby, she will have lactated already and breastfed her baby. Having said that, I must mention that next time it is easier for just any woman to lactate and have milk in her breasts.

Milk production is directly dependent on demand and supply OR I should say what amount of stimulation a breast [nipple] receives. It is well documented that woman who pump their breasts 20 minutes each day at 2 hour interval - a few months duration, she will re-lactate or have a milk supply.

Naturally this means you need to stimulate nipples.

//2. Usually breast are very tender during menstrual cycle, suppose i suck my wife breast during menstrual period daily for a week for about 20 to 30 minutes a day, will it trigger milk production ?//

During periods, breasts become tender and very sensitive to touch. Some women do NOT like breasts to be touched during this time. They may feel hurtful - be kind to your wife. Understand her need to privacy and understanding.

//3. is there any other options or solutions without taking any pills or drugs which might lead to side effects.//

Please refer explanation on lactation above. Be kind and considerate

Thank you, your explanation is very clear.