I got a abortion done one year back when i was 1 and half months pregnant and since then my breast has been leaking .... now also when i press my breast it still leaks ... what do i do????

Your breasts were preparing for childbirth. This will slowly diminish. What you are producing is a sticky substance called colostrum. This is the stuff that starts before the actual milk comes in. Don't squeeze them, as you will make them leak more. For now you can wrap a big bath towel around your chest and have someone pin it in the back, this will help your boobs eliminate the substance overnite and you won't wake up stuck to your pajama top or your sheets. During the day you can use breasts pads inside your bra so as not to ruin your cloths. Put a little vaseline on each pad so they don't stick to your nipples when you try to take them out.

The abortion similated childbirth, hormone wise, so your body is looking to nurse. It really shouldn"t last much longer.

but the breast leaking is there for a year and it hasnt stopped

but my breast has been leaking for an year and still it hasnt stopped

I'm sorry, i mis read your post. Some how i skimmed over the "abortion 1 year ago" part.
Have you been to the doctors lately? You should not be lactating at all.
Again i apologize for the mistake in reply.

Give your doctor a call, it could be something that be be fixed over the phone.