just posted this in wrong forum accidentally. anyway...

i had an abortion 2 weeks ago and for a couple of days now ive noticed milk leaking from my nipples, especially if i squeeze them.

i'd be grateful if anyone could give me any advice as to how long i can expect this to last and also if there is anything i can do to reduce it?

i was 13 weeks gone when i had my abortion if that makes any difference.

thanks for your help.

Have you ever given birth?

Most women that notice leakage from the breasts did have childreb prior to the abortion, but your situation is not unheard of. YOU ARE NORMAL!

no ive never had children before, this was my first pregnancy.

i don't feel abnormal in any way, it makes sense that my body was preparing to feed a baby. just feels a little strange as that there's no baby there for me to feed .... guess i'm still trying to come to terms with it all.

my breasts just feel a little sore. when will they go back to normal and stop producing milk?

Oh yes, they will go back to normal.

hello dear coul you please write me to my email, so i can discust some thing with you about milk.
_[removed]_
thank you.

what you are going thru is naturall... it take time for teh milk to dry up.. take a warm bath when your breast get to sore milk will come out but it will help with the soreness.. after the bath wrap cold cabbage leaves aoun your bear breast to elp the milk dry up.. take asprin when breast become to tender. this is completely natural your body is just doing what it is programmed to do.. try not to squeez to much milk out if you do your bdy will promt you to make more..

hope this helps!

Thankyou! This also really helped me! I get ligtly embarresed abotu it. I try not to "squeez" my brests but if i sleep wrong, slightly lean on them or knock them they produce milk.. It is really hard to deal with as my boyfriend had no agnoligment of my pregnancy!

Hi there, I'm also experiencing the same thing and it's good that I came across this as I just started leaking yesterday.
What I want to ask is, that for me, at the moment my right breast seems to leak without even being squeezed.
Is this normal??

Thanks for the feedbacks, I'm also experiencing the same thing and I was freaking out but now that I know it's normal I'll be patient till the milk dries up on its own. Thanks very much