during my period my breast (i am not sure if it was just one or both as it was my boyfriend who noticed) began to leak a small amount of a white substance i can only assume is milk. i have been on the pill for a long time and am very safe with it so i dont understand what it going on. please help as i am very worried that i could be pregnant

If I were you I would have this checked. You may not be pregnant but it could be something else. However, some women normally have occasional milky discharge especially upon nipple or breast stimulation and this is ok.

I still feel that you should see a doctor about this, just to be on the safe side. You could have excessive prolactin levels caused by different things including benign tumor in the brain for example.

I am not trying to scare you, just to inform you so you could make a good decision and see your doctor. Like I said, it could be nothing special.

Thankyou for your reply - I did a home pregnancy test which came out negative thankfully. Am worried about what else it could be though, do you think I should go to a doctors now or wait to see if it happens any more? Thankyou again

In December I was late, when I thought I was starting my period I only spotted for 2 days. My breast have been producing this clear liquid substance every since I was suppose to come on my period on the 17 of December. Now it's January and my breast is still producing the clear liquid (for 1 month and 6 days now). I went to the doctor and had tests done and everything came back normal but I still don't know what's wrong with me.

That happens with me as well.. not sure why. It's not all the time but every month or so. Would love to know why. Maybe it's do to the pill?

That happens with me as well.but it happens during the menses period.while itis happening menses also be happening.Would love to know why?

im not on the pill and my bady is doing the same thing.

hi i was just thankful for what i was reading bc my milk as come in and i took home test they said no i was pregnant and now right after i did that my period started it usually starts at the beginning of the month and thats why i thought i was pregnant. im going in to my doc this week. do i need to be worried theres something wrong? i talked to my mom about it she said she had that happen to her.

the pill tricks your body into thinking you are pregnant so im sure your fine

My last menstrual December 11th for three days found out i was pregnant Jauary 14th I had a Misscarige January 19th I started my period February 21st-22nd for only two days February 28th I started leaking breast milk ...Could I Be Pregnant???

nov 23rd i was started my periods after 6day while my hubby sucking my nipple leaking milk.if it causes pregnancy or any other im worried to know it

I'm only 17 Virgo still on the pill started two Sundays ago just noticed I'm developing Breast milk! Am I pregnant ? Never had sex? Do you know ?

Idk you just go to the dr. Girl u might be the next Virgin Mary

Who is this woman go to the doctor sweetie have yourself checked you should be fine Gog bless.