I have galactorrhea (or hyperprolactinemia). I’m on dopamine agonist therapy. Because of that I stopped to use my birth control pills but now I’m now sure is this galactorrhea preventing me from getting pregnant? I forgot to ask my doctor about it. Does anybody can answer on my question, please? Thank you!

You didn’t say what the eventual cause of your galactorrhea is. But I know that many women with galactorrhea may become pregnant. Dopamine agonist can restore ovulation. If you got your ovulation again, you are able to become pregnant. You should ask your doctor about it. Meanwhile, use another form of birth control.

Hallo,
As much as I know galactorrhea is milky discharge from your nipples. This condition is not a disease but it is a symptom of some other underling condition. This condtion can be caused by several things like medication side effect or by pituitary gland disorder. Galactorrhea can result from increased levels of prolactin, the hormone that stimulates milk production. In many cases this condition will go away on its own but if you have problems with your pituitary gland you should run some test and see what can be done. Most likely you will need to be on hormone replacement therapy if your pituitary gland is not functioning properly. I hope this helped you a bit. Good luck.

I am leaking milk from my breast i have been.married for 4 months now and my hubby loves to play and suck my breast but a milky discharge comes out when i squeeze them is it normal or i have a serious problem kindly reply me

Galactorrhea is actually not normally know if your husband is playing with them too much he can actually stimulate them into producing milk however if you have had milk before this. I would definitely talk to a doctor. They had to check me for breast cancer because leaking from the breast is a sign of cancer, they have check my hormone levels and I'm going in today to talk to breast diagnostic about having a CAT scan done to see if There is a tumor on my pituitary gland. I also I'm having a lot of trouble getting pregnant my husband and I have been trying for two years now on top of that my weight has doubled and I have always been a very active and tried to be a healthy person. I recommend anybody and everybody to at least talk to a doctor. My breast have been producing milk for five years now.