Hello, folks. I have heard and read a lot about broccoli. It seems that this food is very healthy and has a lot of nutrients. I would like to know if broccoli contain high levels of zinc. Does anyone know this piece of info? I would appreciate all your replies considering my post. Thanks, guys.

Hello, there. You are right. Broccoli is really healthy and contains many nutrients. Zinc is just one of them. There is a significant level of zinc in broccoli. There are also: iron, potassium and magnesium. Amino acids are also present here. Vitamins A, C and B group are also present here. I hope this helps. Good luck!

I have to say that I am a great fan of broccoli. My kids are not that happy to eat it but they do. I know that broccoli is very healthy vegetable and among many minerals it also contains zinc. It also contains calcium, potassium and magnesium, along with iron. So just having these minerals in list you can see how healthy it is. Now zinc is very important for our body. It is essential for healing wounds, reproduction, blood clothing, growth and vision. The thing is that you can’t have too much zinc in your body, because it is not healthy. You have to maintain the correct level all the time. How often do you eat broccoli?

Yes, as a A+ blood type fella I benefit a lot from brocilli. I have found eating a lot of it is great for my libido and great for rodger too. Smile :-)

I have heard a lot people sying the good words to the broccoli. This is a really healthy vegetable and you can eat it .This is also good for your body shape.

Broccoli contains zinc but usually in low levels. You have to eat a lot before you get the desired levels of zinc you want.