I am hoping to completely eliminate cow's milk from my diet over the next month or so, due to allergy reasons. The only thing that I am concerned about is not getting enough calcium through soy milk. So if you drink lots of soy milk, what are your main sources of calcium? I am looking forward to some replies!

You can buy soy milk that has been fortified with calcium. In fact, I think most soy milks nowadays do come with calcium, so all you need to do is look at the package and see whether the soy milk of your choice contains calcium or not. If you need any brand recommendations I would be happy to share what I drink, but I am not sure if that is allowed on this site? Good luck!

If your concern is your calcium supply, you can also opt for calcium supplements. There is a great variety out there. Pick the ones that are combined with other nutrients for better absorption / assimilation by the body. Some calcium supplements are combined with zinc, vitamin D, vitamin E, magnesium, or even boron.

If you get a calcium supplement that's plainly calcium, make sure you have enough supply for complementing minerals to ensure absorption.