I am thinking about becoming vegetarian but need to hear what vegetarian basics are, I know that meat is not allowed but I don't think I could keep on without eating eggs for example. So I have a question what actually becoming vegetarian means and could I be eating eggs and cheese for example? Thanks!

Ok if you want eat eggs than you will be becoming ovo-vegetarian and that is type of vegetarian that eats no meat, but eggs are allowed. Anyway I suppose you know that good planning and good food combinations are essential for someone who is becoming vegetarian for you know your eating habits from now on are going to be based on eating plants and food of plants origin, you could even prepare vegetarian juices from vegetables –broccoli juice for example. and so if you are becoming vegetarian there are some help tips that could help you provide yourself essential nutrients such as vitamin B12, vitamin D and minerals –calcium, iron and zinc as well as proteins so you be sure you eat eggs, cereals, soy products, dried-beans, nuts, vegetables, fruits, tofu, legumes…