My calcium is twice the normal and my liver enzymes are elevated. What do I need to do to get calcium levels down?

If really your TISSUE Ca levels are above normal, you may have low thyroid function or hyper-parathyroidism, which includes subclinical as well(this means that your blood tests may show normal or slightly abnormal functioning but intracellurarly they dont work properly-dont worry and its curable but unfortunately the majority of doctors/physicians/nutritionists/etc. are unaware how to deal with these problems as to almost all problems). What you need to do basically is to get the Ca back in the bone where it belongs by avoiding Ca and its synergists and supplying more of the antagonistic nutrients.
Nutritional Supplementation therapy: Ca antagonises Vitamins A(this is the first most important nutrient for antagonizing Ca and it should be the first to take, in palmitate form, not carotenoid) , B6, B3 and minerals Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, Chromium, Magnesium(this nutrient lowers metabolic rate but it can be helpful in some circumstances) , and Iron and Iodine(that would be helpful for the normalization of your metabolic rate-thyroid specifically). Avoid supplements-including multivitamins and/or muliminerals which contain Copper, Cobalamin(B12) and vit. D as these nutrients can worsen the problem.
Diet: sugars(including fructose which is found in fruits) and too much starches, lack of animal protein, too much junk food and stimulants all make things worse. A good diet is always essential.
This is a very simplistic picture and I cannnot cover it all here and I dont know enough about you to deal confidently with this-Remenber: Everyone is unique.
I strongly recommend a HTMA test. If you want to do, I ONLY recommend, those at realpnc.com or traceelements.com