Hello! Is there anybody drinking vegetable juices? I need to know is it possible preparing some juice from broccoli for example for I adore eating broccoli as well as other vegetables so I thought I could start also drinking vegetable juices. Do you think is possible mixing these vegetable juices and how are they to be prepared? Thanks

Of course it is possible I love drinking vegetable juices I also love broccoli juice as well as tomato juice but there are also many other vegetable juices that could provide you a large amount of essential nutrients- proteins, vitamins and minerals. For example broccoli juice is full of beta-carotene and is reach in fiber and besides that broccoli is reach in vitamins B1 and C and is also reach in minerals at first place in calcium. Than it is believed that tomato juice is so good in preventing some precancerous condition. And there you have carrots juice - I drink it ever since I was a baby and haven't stopped yet-it is so healthy and reach in vitamin A and C.