I had intercourse with my girlfriend on monday night , we didn't use a condom so im scared that precum might have went in her even though i was far from cuming. Its gonna be thursday so im going to buy her the plan b pill , do you think it still works because it has been under 72 hours ?

First of all, LOL. 

:D

Precum is very unlikely to have gotten into her. But if you intend to give her the pill, give her asap.

Some quick facts

• Emergency contraception can prevent most pregnancies when taken after intercourse.
  • Emergency contraception can be used following unprotected intercourse, contraceptive failure, incorrect use of contraceptives, or in cases of sexual assault.
  • There are two methods of emergency contraception: emergency contraceptive pills (ECPs) and copper-bearing intrauterine devices (IUDs).
  • When inserted within five days of unprotected intercourse, a copper-bearing IUD is the most effective form of emergency contraception available.
  • The emergency contraceptive pill regimen recommended by WHO is one dose of levonorgestrel 1.5 mg, taken within five days (120 hours) of unprotected intercourse.
  • You still got 48 hours.
  • Did I just save your day? =P