First of all, LOL.
Precum is very unlikely to have gotten into her. But if you intend to give her the pill, give her asap.
Some quick facts
- Emergency contraception can prevent most pregnancies when taken after intercourse.
- Emergency contraception can be used following unprotected intercourse, contraceptive failure, incorrect use of contraceptives, or in cases of sexual assault.
- There are two methods of emergency contraception: emergency contraceptive pills (ECPs) and copper-bearing intrauterine devices (IUDs).
- When inserted within five days of unprotected intercourse, a copper-bearing IUD is the most effective form of emergency contraception available.
- The emergency contraceptive pill regimen recommended by WHO is one dose of levonorgestrel 1.5 mg, taken within five days (120 hours) of unprotected intercourse.
- You still got 48 hours.
- Did I just save your day? =P