I am confused?? I am on birth control and had unprotected sex a week after my last period. I started this pack of birth control a few days early because my period didn't last during the entire 7 days. Could this cause me to not be protected? During this pack, I started brown bleeding three days after I should have started my period for the month and it lasted for three days. Could this be implantation bleeding or a light period??

Hey my name is Greg and me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex a while ago and she was supposed to get her period January 5 but she's two days late but I never ejaculated what do I do if we had sex about a week ago is it too late to get the pill what should I do please help

Health Guru
Hi Greg. What date was it that you had unprotected sex? The emergency contraceptive pill will only be effective if taken with in 72 hours of intercourse and the longer Into the 72 hours the less effective it will be.
You should always use condoms even if she is on birth control as not only does it give double protection against pregnancy it also protects you both from STDs an STIs, the withdraw method is not a safe form of contraception as sperm can be in precum as well.
There is nothing you can do now only pray and just be more careful in future.