Hi everyone, i just had a hemorrhoidectomy done yesterday, and i was scared to death when i was reading all these negative comments abt this surgery, I believe the degree of pain it depends on each individual.

I had it done yesterday and it is day 2nd, I have no pain whatsoever and i did not take any pain killers... 

around the stitches i feel a bit of discomfort but nothing i cannot handle.

The only issue after surgery for these 2 days i had, is i cannot take a SH*T even tho i ate, had stool softener, Pear juice, and etc, but i cannot push it out and it hurts.

I am pretty sure the first and 2nd BM will hurt so much, but after it will feel GREAT :D I am hoping....

I will post again in few days....

Hi All,
i wanted to give an update....

I had my surgery on Thursday Oct 6th and today is Oct 11th 12 am. so 4 days after surgery....

the pain is not that bad... except for when you have a BM, thats when actually you will feel the pain 10/10...

but the painkillers i have, i take them 10 min before my BM and it brings the pain down to 5/10...and its easy to handle,,,, the only thing is you should jump into a sitz bath right after your BM ...

so far i am happy with what i did and i do not regret it...

Had my hemorrhoid surgery on 15th June and today is 18th June. Finally had an urge to poop on the 17th of June (yesterday) . But extremely painful and difficult and nothing much comes out apart from a very soft pellet. This has happened a couple more times and now my bum is extremely sore and hurts. How long did it take for you to have a bowel movement.