Hi there, i'm hoping someone can give me some helpful info on this topic.  I hardly ever get wet/slimy during intercourse.  It's not that i'm not aroused because i am and i am not nearing menopause either.  I've been reading articles online that state that a lack of estrogen sometimes causes this.  Another thing, i am very, very hairy - legs, facial hair (moustache & chin whiskers) I have to constantly wax and shave; could it be because i have too many male hormones?  Is that possible?  This is very frustrating and i think my husband thinks he doesn't turn me on.  Heeellppp!!

Hi there

Technically your case has a name - Hirsutism - which is excess of androgen in a woman with hair growth at unwanted places. Here is more info -

Hirsutism can be caused by either an increased level of androgens, the male hormones, or an oversensitivity of hair follicles to androgens. Male hormones such as testosterone stimulate hair growth, increase size and intensify the growth and pigmentation of hair. Other symptoms associated with a high level of male hormones include acne, deepening of the voice, and increased muscle mass.

Growing evidence implicates high circulating levels of insulin in women for the development of hirsutism. This theory is speculated to be consistent with the observation that obese (and thus presumably insulin resistant hyperinsulinemic) women are at high risk of becoming hirsute. Further, treatments that lower insulin levels will lead to a reduction in hirsutism.

Quite naturally this also means less of estrogen in a woman and associated issues like the one you mentioned. Please visit a doctor for a proper diagnosis and treatment. Good luck