I heard that hirsutism is caused by changing of hormonal profile in blood. When emotional stress causes hormonal miss balance, can it be cause for developing hirsutism? Is it reversible disorder? What may be emotional causes of hirsutism?

Hirsutism is observed in patients with endocrine disorders. Increased serum level of testosterone is responsible for excessive hair growth. Hirsutism may be caused by congenital adrenal hyperplasia and PCOS. It is emotional problem for sure, but I think that emotions are not cause of hirsutism. Some drugs can induce hirsutism.

Hallo,
Having excessive hair growth on your body can be very problematic for women. The thing is that hair will grow on your face and chest and lower back. YOU can also have hair on your buttocks if you have hirsutism. The condition is caused by excessive male hormones in your body. The thing is that you get older the chances of hirsutism is getting bigger because after your menopause your chances of hair growth will be increased. However I am not sure if you can connect emotions and your issue with hirsutism. As I mentioned hormones are responsible for this issue but I don’t know if the emotions can alter your hormone balance that much. I hope this helped you.