Hi, im a 16 year old boy, but aside from ejaculating, i have no signs of puberty at all - my voice is still very girlish (it has not changed at all, hasnt cracked/deepened) and i still have absolutely no facial hair. I will turn 16 in a month and this is really worrying me, since all my friends voices cracked long back, and mine still hasnt changed at all :-(

Some people develop more rapidly than others. Some develop not as fast as others. It could just be that you're a behind for your age.

However, perhaps it's a medical problem. The fact that your voice hasn't cracked is unusual. Make an appointment with a doctor just in case.

Talk to ur parents about puberty and maybe go to ur doctors, or just wait it out

I'm sure this is nothing to worry about. Do you have any signs of reaching puberty (e.g. public hair or armpit hair)? Not all changes happen at once. As long as some of the changes have happened then be patient - you are perfectly normal.

Hi im 16, i have facial hair, pubic hair etc, but my voice hasnt craked and my penis hasnt developed. any reasons for this?

So you have facial hair you penis has not developed what do you mean about that? It has not got longer it dont have hair or it has no sperm yet? Mine has developed and I have facial hair but my voice has not cracked so dont worry you not alone and I am 16 to so its not you. :$

I am 16 years old i can ejaculate and have armpit and pubic hair, but my penis hasn't gotten bigger , i also have no facial hair and my voice hasn't changed. Oh and im exactly 5'00 feet. Whats wrong with me?

Sounds like your just a late bloomer.

hi, im 16 years old. i have a decent amount of facial and pubic hair and i can ejaculate. my penis hasn't developed yet. My voice is sorta developed but not fully. Im 5'11" give or take, and a little over weight. Is there something wrong? Please help me out with a response. Thanks %-)

Hi, I'm 16 years old. i have a decent amount of facial and pubic hair and i can ejaculate. my penis hasn't developed yet. My voice is sorta developed but not fully. I'm 5'11" give or take, and a little over weight. Is there something wrong? Please help me out with a response. Thanks

some people age maybe 7 years old hit puberty and the latest is i think 18 and the average is 13 but it just depends when you hit puberty XD

boys I am 20 years old, I work in a doctors office. Don't be so scared if your private parts don't grow as fast as your friends has. I was half way through my 17 birthday before my first ejeculation happened. up tell them they was all dry orgasums. Had pubic hair some penis groth but nothing to tell the world about. Anyways during my 17 yr lots od changes happened to me and by my 18th birthday all was normal and looked like any other guys junk. So as tuff as it my be embarrsement will not kiil yah and soon you'll look and feel like every one else dose.

Hey, I'm 16, and the only puberty signs I have are ejaculation, a little pubic hair (barely noticeable from 5 feet), and height growth (but only a little) No armpit hair, voice still sounds like an 11 year old, and no facial hair at all. But what makes my situation worse, is that my 13 year old brother is perfectly normal, has a ton of pubic hair, still no armpit hair, but I suspect it's gonna come soon, his voice is deep, and he is growing some hair on his chin. And it's just so embarrassing that my younger brother by 3 years is at least a year ahead of me in puberty. And also he's starting to act like he's older than me too. It's just so annoying. I'd be fine if I could grow my pubic hair to full length and amount and voice deepening by this summer, but I just doubt it's gonna happen. It's a long, grueling torture being overshadowed by my younger brother.

same here m8

hey man my brother the same i got couple of pubes around penis i am 16 just hit puberty my brother got armit hair facial hair and all it sucks