hello ..

my name is ayesha

i am facing pcod problem,

i am facing unwanted hairs on  face,pubic,feet,upperlips,near chin

plz tell me how to get rid of this problem

i am also having periods delay

i ahve consulted to doctor she said that i am haivng pcod problem

I think you mean PCOS problem. PCOS stands for Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. It is actually a metabolic disease that arises from too much insulin production. Too much insulin lowers the amount of proteins that remove androgens from your body and the androgens build up. Androgens are male hormones that can cause unwanted hair growth etc. etc. The syndrome also causes many tiny cysts to form on your ovaries. This is where the syndrome gets its name.

Your doctor needs to do some blood tests and TREAT you for this condition. This condition can lead to obesity and diabetes and infertility. If your current doctor is not taking care of you then you need to seek a second opinion asap!

hmm......... i have meet many doctors they are saying that it will cure but from last 3 years i am facing this problem can u give my any tips,