I am 18 and I have acne, and facial hair. I am considering trying the Nair facial products but I am worried it might not react well with my acne. does anybody have experience with these products??
thanks

Hi! I don't have any experience with Nair, I just wanted to say that your problem may be due to the increased androgen production common in conditions such as polycystic ovaries and adrenal hyperplasia, if you are a women. This condition is called Hirsutism. For women who are overweight, losing weight may reduce androgen levels and improve hirsutism. For all women with hirsutism, cosmetic treatments and medical treatments that decrease the levels of androgens or their impact on hair follicles can be helpful.

Why would you post this here not in "what causes acne" please stay relevant to questions

i had normal skin and i used nair on my face and 2 days later i broke out around the areas i used it, so i dont think you should use it incase you react to it.

I have combo skin and I got really bad comedomes on my cheeks about 3 days after using their cream, plus it didn’t even get rid of my hair. I don’t think it’s worth it