hi i made a topic about this a while ago but it didn't really help me so much so i'm trying it again i think it was 2 weeks ago my girlfriend and i had sex without protection

my problem is now she thinks she is getting bigger (in size) so she thinks she might be pregnant i told her to test it and i'm waiting for a response of here i don't really know what to do now but.

She agrees with me that when she would have a baby she would do an abortion concidering we are only 16 years :s but my question is now what should i do and what is the best(quickest) way to do an abortion :o 

btw: the reason i'm asking this in a topic and not to my parents or so is because my perants probably kick me out of the house or something when they would know :o

Hi Nickkk,

Have her test.  If it's been more than 2 weeks the test should be accurate.  She needs to use her first morning urine - wakeup urine - for best accuracy.

As for getting an abortion, the laws vary depending upon where you live.  SHE may need to have her parents permission to get one.  

Good luck.

hi and thank you

I will tell here about the test so thats already usefull but how can i know if its legal in this country to have an abortion without permission when you are 16?

You could check with Planned parenthood or similar organization.