Okay, so I forgot my condom at my house one day me and my gf were getting hot, she jacked me off and I had a little bit of pre cum. I stuck it inside of her and I went for about 15-25 seconds without any protection. She's not on the pill, and she told me that we had sex on her "fertile" day. I know for a fact I didn't cum, people are telling me not to worry because it was just precum, but other people are saying that she can still be pregnant. It's been roughly almost 3 weeks and she hasn't been throwing up or having bathroom problems, but today she skipped school because her back hurts. Her period starts this Saturday and she wants to get a test sometime this week. Just to be prepared. What should I do? I'm 17 and I can't raise a kid in this period of time. I will be able too, but I'm more worried about her and her strict parents. Any advice? I SERIOUSLY need some.

Hi David,

Precum may contain sperm.  It is considered not to though unless you have recently ejaculated - and then not urinated.  

Still, there is a risk of pregnancy with any sexual contact.  Always use protection!

Her symptoms are not specific to pregnancy.  Often the first sign is a missed period.  If she doesn't have a "normal" period (normal as in what her other periods are like) then she may be pregnant.  

The home test is a good idea.  Have her use her first morning urine (wakeup) for the BEST accuracy.

Good luck.

Yes David, pre-cum can contain sperm especially if you have not urinated since your last ejaculation.

You said 'she jacked me off', rather than 'she jacked me', indicating that you ejaculated. Was that the case? Was the pre-cum showing after the ejaculation?

Having unprotected penetrative sex on her fertile day is likely to lead to pregnancy. So a test is needed, but I would not trust a negative result before her period due day has passed.

Where are you from? What are the cultural or religious implications?

Hope this helps

Just to clarify this, I didn't ejaculate at all. No pure white cum came out the whole time I was with her. And there was only a little precum from when she gave me a ha****b. But that was about it. And her period is suppose to start in 5 days, so are you saying I can trust the test before or after her period?

And yes I did pee after my last ejaculation.

Yes, she can take a home test before her period. It has been about 3 weeks since you had sex so it should be accurate.

Make sure she uses her very first morning - wakeup - urine however. It is more concentrated so more likely to give an accurate result.

False positives are rare.

Good luck.