I'm 16 and i think I'm pregnant! i want an abortion but i don't know where to go. i thought of home abortion but i don't have the guts? me n my boyfriend are both 16 n we are both really afraid. so we decided on abortion. but i need help on where i can go n how much it cost! or can anyone give me a tip on how to do home abortion!i don't money.. i don't want my parents to know if they find they will kill me! please help I'm scared! I'm 5 weeks late!

Oh Honey!!!! My heart goes out to you, PLEASE PLEASE do not try to do anything at home, you could bleed to death and DONT follow anything from the internet or so called "friends" that know someone etc. etc.

The 1st thing you need to do BEFORE anything, is to find out if you are indeed pregnant. Go to the nearest Planned Parenthood or STD clinic near you. Because you are 16, I am pretty sure that you do not need a parents permission.

NOW hon, I need you to listen to me OK? Having an abortion - IF you are indeed pregnant - is a HUGE decision. And not one to make quickly. There are thousands of young girls at this very moment going through the same thoughts and panic that you are going through. And I will promise you that EVERYONE of them thinks their parents will kill them.

So 1st of all talk to a councillor and get a test, then totally get some counselling before you make any decision. The counsellors, might even be able to help you with telling your parents. I am TOTALLY prochoice, BUT I also feel - as a mother - that parents should be involved in this decision. You might be surprised honey at how they might be with you. And if you ALL decide that an abortion IS the right thing to do, then they could be with you during and after the procedure. Because hon, if you read some of my other posts, there can be a LOT of heartbreak after an abortion, especially when you make it quickly and under a panicked situation.

So promise me not to do ANYTHING yourself, you could end up mutilating yourself or WORSE OK? And then seek out some help, and confirmation. You have several weeks to go so don't panic. I wish you Good luck and health and a clear mind, and put some faith into your parents OK? Of course they wont be happy about it, but they just might surprise you. If you need to talk, I'm here too. But get tested 1st OK?

yes i am... i found out today i went to a free clinic.. i was heartbroken... i cried my eyes out when i was.. cuzz my parents r religious n they wont respect me as a women no more.. they will think ima failure... im crying right now.. i wanna die... the doctor told me i could die if i have my baby.. because im so skinny and unhealthy.... what can i do.. im so depressed.. i know i want an abortion.. im only 6 weeks pregnant.. i dont want to get bigger.. i need help pls help.. :'(

Awwh Sweetheart!! For the doctor to tell you that you could die, is despicable!!! That is ridiculous.

Listen to me honey OK? Right now you are in a state, you have PLEANTY of time to make a decision. What did they say at the clinic? Do you live anywhere where they will allow you to get an abortion without your parent permission? Honey, as a parent I would want to know, I would want to help her make the decision. If you think about it sweetheart, half the world wouldn't be here if it wasn't for teenage pregnancy.

Right now you are in shock! Really think about EVERYTHING, not just right now honey. Is there an aunt or a good friend of your parents that could help you break the news to your parents? The reason why I am leaning this way, Is that due to the fact that your Parents ARE religious, if they ever found out about the abortion, it could be really bad.

So honey, I want you to take a day or so and really think about all of this and the consequences. And I TRULY TRULY think you should inform your parents some how. Even if its through a counsellor at the school, or your doctor! your parent WILL be upset - that is always the case, BUT they might just surprise you with how they deal with everything after the shock!! Because you are a young caring young girl, you might have really bad feelings after an abortion. If you read some of my other messages, there was a young girl who was in a DEEP depression due to her abortion. I just don't want you to go through this too. Life goes on hon, I have had several of my friends growing up that were pregnant as teenagers, their paretns weren't happy, but they came around and helped out raising those children. So really think about it. IF you feel that there truly IS NO other way, then talk again to the free clinic. They should be able to help you ASAP.

I wish you nothing but LOVE and HOPE honey!!! My heart goes out to you, and I send you and your boyfriend a BIG HUG!!!! You CAN get through this honey, with either outcome!!!! Keep me updated OK, and if you EVER need to talk I'm here. God Bless Darling!!!

Your parents may be disappointed right now but I want you to know that they still love you. Time will help them to realize that this is not a big deal in the long run and things will be okay. I know that it seems a little dark and scary right now because they're disappointed, but time will smooth this over. In the meantime, are you still considering an abortion? You should head to a Planned Parenthood or other such clinic to talk about your options.

Please let us know how things turn out.

How are you honey?!!!!!

I'm really really scared! ive been feeling really sick and depressed.. Ive been throwing up and feeling sick a lot.. my parents have suspicion... i don't know what to do.. yes Ive talked to plan a parenthood.. and yes i know i want an abortion for many reasons.. because im selfish... :'( i want to pursue my dreams and i know i cant do it with a baby.. my mom didn't.. i live in California and i don't need a parent present.. but i don't know the steps on how to get an abortion... and i don't have the money... me and my boyfriend talked it out and planned on raising money.. but we don't know how because we don't have jobs and in California we need permits to work.. so we plan on selling some of our things.. im not sure how much it cost to get an abortion..
i thank you bambi27 for helping me get across this.. i don't know how to tell my parents especially my dad... it will stab my mom in the heart..
ill talk to the free clinic again and ask about abortion.. thank you Bambi for helping get across this i appreciate it! :-) :'(

Your welcome honey! I've been thinking about you all night and day. IF you think your parents are suspicious, I really think you should talk too them hon. They could be there for you - after the shock wears off that is - you have to think that this IS going to be upsetting, but they WILL get over it. My eldest son is 16 and my husband and I have mentioned "what if!!!>" too each other several times! Of course we would be upset, BUT we would welcome the baby and raise it as part of our family, so our son could still graduate and do all the things he wanted too. I AM pro choice hon, but I also think you have to give your parents the choice too! This is going to eat you up honey!!! And IF you all decide that it is best for everyone to have an abortion, then ALL of you can help with that. Another thing I was thinking of last night was if you wrote them a letter, because sometimes saying the words is impossible. I just know hon, that I would want too know, and as a parent I cannot tell you in good conscience to go behind their backs and not let them help you!!! I wish you both NOTHING but the best, and all the hugs and love in the world. Just think about it OK? Keep intouch with me and let me know what's happening OK? God bless sweetie!

I am sorry to hear that you are going through a hard time but you definitely need to realize that you are not selfish for wanting to get an abortion. This came at a bad time for you and you do have your future to think about. If that's selfish, then I'm selfish too, because I want to make sure that I'm doing what I need to do, not just what I'm expected to do. I know that this will turn out okay in the end for you. Please try to remember that it just looks bad now, but it will be okay.

today was ok cried juss a little... still wondering how i can pursue what i want with a baby.. with out the baby i know i will get bak on trak but i will be safer and not have sex.. this is so scary... ive always told my self if this were to happen to me i would keep the baby.. but now that im here i cant do it... cuzz my mom got pregnant and i have a 1yr old sister and i love her to death but to see my mom struggle with my sis and money.. im just 16 and she is 30 and she struggles as well and she has a job n i dont... i dont want to have a baby at age 16 and i want to tell my parents but im afraid there going to tell my boyfriends parents and hate him and make me keep the baby... does anyone know steps on how to get an abortion with out parents finding out and ideas on how to raise money.??? thank you all for helping me get across this!! i appreciate the time you are giving me especially you babmbi!! your making me have second thoughts about this =) +

Hi Honey: It's not that I'm trying to make you have second thoughts, just about the part of telling your parents. Since your mom was a teenage mother, she would understand your predicament better than ANYONE!

A dear friend of mine had a baby at 17 - almost 18, her mother had her at the exact same age as did her grandmother. So when my friends son announced that his girlfriend was pregnant at 17 - at 1st she thought it was KARMA!!! ;-) And was upset, but then we were like "HELLO!!!!" every parent wants better for their children, and hopes and prays that they don't go down the same path as them. I have told both of my children virtually EVERYTHING that ever happened to me when I was their age - maybe too much ;-)

When you say you used to think if it happened to you... It's funny when your in it isn't it? The old expression - walk a mile in someone elses shoes - is so right. I truly think that BOTH set of parents should know, OF COURSE they aren't going to be too happy with either of you. BUT as young parents themselves they WILL understand it. I hazzard a guess that both sets of parents went through the same sort of things when they were your age!

IF ALL of you decide to end the pregnancy, then you wont have to worry about the money situation and end up doing something you might regret. Also if you all decide this is best, I am sure you go back to the clinic and get advice and help with this.

I am here just to give you advice and scenarios, I don't want to sway you FOR and abortion or AGAINST one. That said I am trying to SWAY you towards getting as much insight as possible!!! And I am sure your mom IS the one too talk too about this. She will be able to give you the best advice and you both can totally discuss what the next step is!!!

Don't do anything yet - with the abortion!! OK? Keep me updated OK? Good luck hon!

well i got some good new i guess.. i told my mom.... n she was ok with it.. a bit upset.. she didnt show it much... but she just told me what i would want to do.. n i told her im really scared... n that i wanted an abortion... then she talked to me about what was good n what was bad about boths sides.. to have a baby or to get an abortion... so im still deciding but im most likely going to get an abortion..ill let you guys no more about what my decision will be... and i was so scared to tell my mom i told her late late at night when i got bak from my friends house... i was thinking about the "surprise" bambi was talking about haha thank you... :-)

I'm glad honey! You are starting too sound lighter!! So that is a good thing, you will be able to make a clearer choice. Listen and keep talking too your mom OK? And let me know OK? Good luck sweetie

Hi Darling: I was just wondering how everything is going?

man was this an experience for me...
ya i got the abortion...
n i feel much more reliefed
my parents didnt hit me or punish me
but they talked to me about the reponsibility of a baby
what really hit me the most about the talks we had n leadmy decision closer to haing a abortion is probly what my momtold me
which was
"u can barely clean ur own ass, what makes u think u can clean someone else"
and
"most teens dont no this but simply having a baby doenst make that person a mother"
im better now
but i feel kinda bad..
i was wondering if
after u get an abortion
(the vacum one)
can i still b pregnant? juss wondering if that is possible

thank you so much bambi for caring =)