ok well im only 14 years of age and me and my bf had sex not to long ago and he cummed in me :( and my parents are really strict !! 

could i be pregnant ?? :( Is there another way i could get rid of the baby without parents knowing or abortion ? please dont say im stupid for letting it go or its my fault ! iknow it is but i cant be a mum yet or tell my parents !! if u were me youw ould understand my situation please help me out PLEASE :'( iknow im to late for the after pill :'( please just help me what do i do ?? :(

Hi Jaaydeey,

Yes, you COULD be pregnant but then again, you might not be.

Have you had your period since you had sex?  When do you expect it?  How long has it been since you had sex?

If it was more than two weeks ago, preferably three, you can use a home pregnancy test.  If you do test you MUST use your wakeup pee for the best accuracy.

If you are pregnant, your parents will find out.  You either will deliver the baby, maybe place it up for adoption, or you'll have an abortion.  If you do have an abortion, in many places you need your parents permission.  No matter what, someone will have to pay for it.

A pack of condoms is looking pretty inexpensive now isn't it?  Saying "no" is even cheaper.

Good luck.

I am pregnant few days know I need to get rid it

Get rid of onemonth pregnancy

Did u get pregnant the same thing happened to me a few days ago

guys February I slept with a guy I don't like and I don't even know whether I'm pregnant or not but we never used condoms plz help

I need you help im only 13 and my parents are strict its been 3 weeks im scared please help me get rid of baby my mom will beat me and the father parents too we dont want baby

Ik me too I'm 14 and had sex with a 20 year old it was painfuland I started bleeding then idk what's happening now my breast hurt and I usually get my period at the end of the month now I'm just waiting

20? Wowww, I'm 14 and I had sex with my 14 year old boyfriend and I think I might be pregnant, my period normally plays with me because one time it comes at the beginning of the month and another time it comes at the end, December just finished and I didn't received it so I have to wait to see what happens now, but I'm really scared.

how is it going for you

coat hanger or just eat a bunch of pineapple, papaya, hunny, aloeand i forgot the rest but.. if that doesnt work then your bestfriend (the coat hanger) is gonna be in the closet

Hun, please DO NOT shove a coat hanger up your vagina, that could really damage your body. Please just talk to your parents about getting an abortion, it's really the only best option. Good luck :)

And this is why u use condoms

How did you go ?

Hi I’m jenni and I wanna know if I was on my period and me n my bf had sex and he cummed in me and I forgot to take the pill that day so I took both of them at 5:40am and I’m still taking the pill can i b pregnant?