Hi I'm 15 years old and me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and I think that I might be pregnant.. I have been looking for abortion clinics that won't need parent consent but Im getting no where and I can't tell my parents I just can't I have take a at home pregnacy test but not a store bought test but the at home test was positive and I'm starting to have diarrhea which I have read is a sign of pregnancy and I'm so scared and I need help to find an abortions clinic in Indiana please!

Hi Hillk12,

Indiana requires that at least one of your parents gives permission for you to have an abortion.

What kind of test did you use?

False positive test results are very UNCOMMON.  You ARE LIKELY pregnant.

Talk to your parents.  There is no alternative and they will find out soon enough.

I used a bleach urine test but my sister had used it but it was false for her.

STOP! Get yourself a real pregnancy test. There is no basis for a bleach test to work. The "real" tests detects a specific hormone in your urine.

Tell your boyfriend to buy it. It costs about the same as the pack of condoms he should have use.

He is gonna buy me one just to make sure I'm not pregnant

When did you expect your period? Are you late?

You MUST wait at least two weeks after having sex before you test. You MUST use your first morning urine, your wake up pee, to test for the best results.