I tryed half a pill of ecstasy 1st time in my life, my mate tryed the other half we didnt peak low dosage but we did have dilated pupils. 5 hours later i experienced dullness insomnia brain fog vivd dreams, the insomnia stopped. the brain fog, dullness(dopeyness), took about 4 months to stop i do experience this weird thing when i wake up every morning still i dont feel that morningness feeling just the past 1 week ive been able 2 yawn during midday and afternoon. in the last 6months i was not able to yawn obiviously chemical in my brain has been altered and its recovery slowly? the vivid dreams have subsided and have become normal dreams, also my eyes hurt and i have dark circles under them.

Ive seeked professional help. but what else can be done ? im not getting answers from these doctors

anyone been through something like this ?? is it a permanent damage ??? or just a slow road to recovery ?

I'm having the exact same problem...I see that this was posted over a year ago, did your symptoms ever clear up?

i have the same thing i think

I am replying to the 2 people who have complained about odd symptoms after taking ecstacy - I wonder if it is a bad batch or something, have you spoken to each other to compare notes? If it is the same kind/branded/etc of eccy tabs, perhaps worth warning others? Just a thought. And I also think that if you took half a pill the first time and it did nothing then maybe either it wasn't really e or just bad company - I have had experiences where for hours nothing much happens, then I either go home or something or change who I am around and suddenly it's on. But also know people who have had a half and are off the planet first time, so yeah dunno bad drugs I reckon. If anyone out there is thinking of doing e first time then at least be sure to be with people you can really trust and have FUN with because you can have bad trips on e's too, and it is really bad if it is bad..the company, environemtn you are in is everything. Choose wisely if you are going to do it.

i have been hard in to mdma, x and coke these last few months, just recently i have been very hard in to mdma doing about 20 to 30 bucks worth 4 times a week. I have recently tried harder more potent mdma which i am pretty sure is lased with pcp. i have hallucinated a couple times on mdma but this friday i really messed up. i blacked out and dont remember half my night i hallucinated bad i ended up stayinh up all friday worked 8am sat and went out sat night didnt end up eating or sleeping all weekend. anyway its tuesday now and im freaking out. i am having constant brain tremors or spams that happen all day and night. im a lil more paranoid i feel messed right up. why am i feeling this way will it ever go away