I have strange and crazy dreams. I know it sounds silly, but I often have this dream about falling down the stairs. It came to that point that it gave me insomnia. I`m afraid to go to sleep because I know I will fall down. How to get rid of that crazy dream? We have drugs for insomnia, but not for dreams. So I tried drinking hot milk, or to relax before bad with some easy movie. My financial situation is not so bright, but I wouldn’t call it the cause of my problem.

Hi, I also have crazy dreams, better to say nightmares, since I was a little boy. Dreams about falling down are the most common crazy dreams. There are also falling of a cliff, in a deep water, falling after flying, and, of course, being naked in a public place. I think everyone can find the answer on it`s crazy dream. Most important to find out why do you have such dream. It is a mental problem, like being afraid of your own vulnerability or something like that. Insomnia is not the answer, for sure, only another problem. You can`t avoid the your crazy dreams, in one point you will simply have to go to bed. But, crazy dreams can be treated if you are willing to define your own head.

I think dreaming runs in families My brother also has crazy dreams , I find some of my dreams disturbing,and I tell myself not to pay any attention to them as they dont mean anything, its the mind clearing itself of random thoughts that bombard the brain everyday. I guess you could liken it to a computer that gets overloaded and has to download a lot of unnescessary rubbish.