Users comments and reviews on article What ecstasy does to your mind and body by SirGan

Having tried exctacy I know the effects very well. First of which, it usually takes 45 minutes to an hour to start feeling it. The state of "ectacy" will last for about an hour and a half or two hours. Then afterward you'll have insomnia but the euphoric state is well gone after 2 or 3 hours. Some people are different to it. I quit cold turkey and havent had any dependency on it. You can start building up a tolerance though. The entire time I did use it, I did not see one death because of it nor did I see anyone coming close to an overdose. Most just get dehydrated from all the dancing and the drug will increase body temperature and heart rate so stay hydrated.

the only drug i ever done wus marijuana but i have a friend thats strips and shes been taking ex for 4 years straight 5 pills every month she has bad bags under her eyes bad headaches very bad sleeping disorders and bipolar mood swings.All i can do is pray

being a user of this drug i have to saythat it was the best experience of my life and you just have to be careful and not stupid and you won't overdose or get dehtdrated. it just made me really chill and happy and yeah it does make you feel a lot closer to people.

I think that it was really helpful for you to include a section here on counterindications because I don't think that a lot of people realize that just like any other drug or medication, even illegal drugs that are supposedly not that harmful (like ecstasy) actually can cause a great deal of heartache and pain if you take it without knowing that there are problems associated with doing so. I'm glad that you let people know about that. Thanks for posting this!

Did it last night for the first time. The only thing that sucks is my lips are swollen my cheeks and jaw are sore. I remember a bit, but I was also drunk. It felt pretty awesome but my mouth hurts like a mofo..

My friend got date rapd cuz of ecstasy. I dnt think anyone shuld use this. She was deppressed for a very a long time....she still isnt her same self :-(

I love ecstasy; I'm on honor roll and I have a job and I started college classes not to long ago I think its good but only once in a while..

is it okay to do e once in a while?

Hi there, I would not endorse it myself just because I know that the crashes can be pretty bad for some people an dI know a few people who have anxiety disorders because of this. But if you want to do it, be safe and be sure to drink water, but not too much. Does that help?

I’ve been a long time user and fan of MDMA, but I don’t like the negative side effects and health problems that are associated with it; so I was in route for a legal healthier alternative. I tried a lot of legal products on the market, but it was all hype. The closest thing on the market is a product called, that can give you similar euphoric effects and lasts around 5 to 6 hours.

when i took ex for the first time it was horrible. if you do choose to take it, make sure you are surrounded by positive things.
the effects of ex depend on the kind you are taking. different pills have different names. and they come in stacks, like a double stack or a triple stack. the highest ive seen is a quad stack.
i have never taken straight mdma. the ex i took was laced with either cocaine or heroin each time. this is supposed to increase the way you feel while you are on the drug.
make sure to stay hydrated. thats one of the most important things.
if you have to throw up, do it. or you will feel naucheous for the rest of the time you are on it.
for me, i feel really bad the next day, similar to a severe hangover. and it makes me have bad insomnia.

all of that being said. i feel that it is one of the few hard drugs that i will continue to take when im out.
it is truley the love drug.

all i can say is ex has done nothing but good things for me is was the greatest drug i have ever taken except for smokin weed all day other than that try it and have a good time.

Well when I first tried "E" it kicked in like 30 to 40 minutes tops and from there I was feeling super good like I could not be mad at nobody I was very loveable and happy but definitly try to stay hydrated drink water but if u drink 100% orange juice well its gonna boost up your feeling when your on it.

e was good in the beginning. i stopped taking it cuz its sh*t .