I gave up smoking cigs exactly one year ago but continued to smoke marajuana. I only smoked joints at night before bed, however after i quit cigs i started to substitute the loss by smoking more joints to the point that i was smoking all day from the moment i woke. I gave up marajuana nearly 5 weeks ago and if im honest its been hell. I keep having seriously weird dreams and im constantly tierd, i thought by giving up i would have more energy but its just not the case. Is this normal? If so how long will it be like this and why? Any help is appreciated.

Your not alone I quit cigs and pot 13 days ago (12 years daily smoker) I have periods of the day where I will yawn like 25 times in 10 minutes and i could just roll up in a ball on the floor and crash but and hour or 2 later i seem to get a second wind and feel ok again. i just had this today between 5-6:30 I was ready to crash and here I am replying to your message at 8:58 and I feel fine not really tired at all. I have weird dreams as well, I was drowning in a basement last night and I couldn't get out the basement window but the water kept filling up the room, my girl was on the other side of the window freaking out. I did make it out *phew* my sheets were soaked....... Oh yeah after I got out of the basement I ate flourescent purple strawberries they tasted like c**p !! (where the hell did that come from) anyways the dreams are messed but they could have always been messed up and I didn't know it because when I smoked pot I didn't remember my dreams ever .....

I'm sure it's normal and I'm not sure how long it will last...

I am currently having marijuana related symtoms. I've only started smoking it this year but would smoke it like once every 3 weeks or so. Recently i smoked it twice during the span of 3 days and has gotten a messed up reaction to it. My dreams also very vivid and freaky. I've woken up from them with myheart pounding extremely. I've also hav the symtoms of being nervous for no reasons and the simple flashing of an image can send me under.Its been 4 days since the panicky episode i had and i feel better a bit everyday.

From what i've heard you can expect to get better in about a week with the THC from the drug leaving entirely in about a month. I really hope to be my old self by wednesday for i hav an upcoming job interview